chapter seven

tirek and cozy glow looked at each other before theywere pulled into a hug.

"they're family." chrysalis said.

"oh, golly-" cozy glow started before chrysalis interrupted her.

"shut up." chrysalis said and the three laughed.

"see, chrysalis. you don't need friends. you have a family. why seek revenge when you have the greatest thing ever."

chrysalis looked up at tirek and sighed.

"you're right." chrysalis admitted and the wind stopped.

"she is?!" tirek and cozy glow said in unison.

"yeah. i mean. we're a great team. getting you two sent back to tartarus is something i don't want to happen. this has been fun." she flew up so that she was face-to-face with tirek.

"it has." tirek pulled chrysalis into a hug and she blushed.

"so. are we going back to tartarus?" cozy glow asked.

"i have something else in mind. once you let us out of these cages." starlight said.

"oh come on!" the three said in unison when twilight announced that the three would be attending her school.

"it won't be that bad. you'll just have to share a room." twilight said, smiling.

the three of them started arguing and saying stuff like, "i've had enough of her in tartarus", or, "you can't expect me that share a room with them."

twilight interrupted them, "how about this... you each get a different section of the room."

"i don't care. i'm tired." chrysalis said. "and hopefully your mattresses are better than the ones we slept on in grogar's lair."

twilight looked at them confused but brushed it off. "follow me." she smiled and walked out of her office with the three following her. the mane 5–with starlight, sunburst, cheese, soarin, discord, trixie, and maud behind them, and flash and another guard beside them.

"you guys will be escorted everywhere by guards." twilight said.

"so you don't trust us." cozy glow said.

"no. we have filly's here, we don't want them getting hurt."

"so you don't trust us? that's fine." chrysalis said.

meanwhile, in grogar's lair, three powerful unicorn's gathered around his magical orb, looking into it.

the three looked up as footsteps approached them.

"let us hope the three of you will be enough for my plan." a voice said and the three looked at each other.