Chapter 7

Jimin felt like it was taking a decade to get to Jungkook's class but the younger soon made a stop causing Jimin to arch an eyebrow. 

"This is a dead end! Jungkook what do you think-" Before the smaller boy could keep protesting Jungkook had pushed him against the wall. Jimin's eyes widened at the action and tried to release his wrists from Jungkook's tight grip. He looked at the younger with anger in his eyes and open his mouth to yell.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?! Let me go!" Jimin demanded, looking dead into Jungkook's eyes. The other just chuckled at the boy's struggle to break free and decided to reply after his laughter died down.

"I don't want to let you go~" He responded still giggling a bit.

"Why not!?" He yelled louder. 

"Because baby boy... I want to make you like me." Jungkook replied in a more serious tone than before.

Jimin just scoffed at the boy's stupid reason.

"Why would I like you? You're a meanie and have no respect for your hyungs!" Jimin spat trying to look intimidating but Jungkook just found it adorable. The younger let out a sigh before brushing his hand over Jimin's locks.

"Baby... Can you blame me? You're just so damn cute." Jungkook said so gently as if he was talking to a child about to take a nap.

"T-that's still... not a good excuse though.." Jimin whispered as he looked down due to his cheeks burning up from the compliment.

"I know... But I can't help it, baby boy." Jungkook spoke as he lifted Jimin's head by his chin.

Before Jimin could process anything Jungkook was getting closer to his face. And then he felt it.

Again. Something more like a specific someone was licking his earlobe.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled as he saw the younger running away laughing.

-

"Hyung! Do you think we should feed the birds?" Tae asked as he took a bite of the small sandwich the older had gotten him.

"If you want to love. But isn't against the school rules?" Yoongi was never really a rule follower but he didn't want Taehyung getting in trouble for any of his stupid choices.

"Mmm.. I guess you're right... Well whatever! I'm hungry anyways~" He giggled as he continued to munch on his food.

Yoongi just smiled at the younger as he continued to eat. Tae's cute little cheeks were full with food as they moved around when he chewed and it just made Yoongi coo at the sight.

"Ji-Min-ie Hats yo gU-ays but I thunk you areally nace" aka Jiminie hates you guys but I think you are really nice.

Yoongi just laughed at the boy's attempt to speak with his mouth filled with the sandwich.

"What was that love?"

"I think you're nice!" Tae exclaimed after he swallowed. 

"Thanks kitten but next time don't talk with your mouth full. It's bad manners." Yoongi told him and he nodded.

"Okay hyung! Sorry for being a bad boy. Noona gets mad when I do that too hehe." Tae mentioned. Yoongi wasn't going to lie that he wasn't curious about Tae and Jimin's "noona" but he didn't want to push it so he just asked one little question. 

"What's this whole thing with your noona taking you in?" He asked kind of hesitant. 

"Oh! It's nothing!" He quickly answered almost in a nervous tone.

Yoongi decided it was better not to ask just yet and just looked at the nervous boy.

"Oh kitten. You have some mayonnaise on your face."

"Huh? Where?"

Yoongi was going to wipe it off... but decided to lick it off instead.

"Ah~ What are you a cat?!" 

Sorry again for almost never updating TT LOve you