Chapter 3

Mina's POV

I looked at Tzuyu she's the one who coughed. She's sitting elegantly beside me.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu" she said and offered her hands to everyone to shake.

"Park Jihyo"

"Im Nayeon"

"Yoo Jeongyeon"

"Minatozaki Sana"

"Kim Dahyun"

"Hirai Momo"

"Son Chaeyoung"

They all said why they shake hands with her one by one. I thought she would feel nervous but as what she did I think this girl has more confidence than Nayeon. She looked around the table and noticed that there's no food yet

"Did you already ordered?" She asked

"Yup we already did" answered Jihyo

"Yeah and they ordered the most expensive one" I said in a whining tone

All of them uwued and started patting my head

"Don't worry Minari I'll pay more than you" Chaeng said. I smiled at her showing my gummy smile

"Really?"

"Of course"

She said while patting my head. Until someone coughed again.

"I'll pay for everything, since I decided to interrupt your supposed to be exclusive lunch" Tzuyu said

"No need to do that" Jihyo said while shaking her head

"Helping our Mitang here is already enough and besides you're already part of us" she said and took a side glance at me

Tzuyu looked at me for a second

"No I insist" she said as she gets her red credit card hand over to her from her body guards. The food arrived as Tzuyu give her card to the waitress that shocked her. As she takes it to the counter.

Everyone is still looking at us that made me more uncomfortable. Chae sensed it and decided to hold my hands under the table and rub it with her thumb that made me relax for a bit. I looked at her and smiled lovingly

And I think Tzuyu sensed it too that's why she asked her bodyguards to come towards her and whispered something and they started going around the tables and telling something until everyone else is doing their bussines.

We started eating quietly while Chaeyoung being clingy with me. She's trying to feed me which made me smile. Uwu my girlfriend is being clingy. Someone coughed that made us look at her.

"So I was planning on doing some shopping later and don't worry it will be my treat" she started

"I would like you guys to go with me and start a friendship if you don't mind" she said looking elegantly as ever and not even a hint of nervousness can be seen.

"Sure!" Nayeon said loudly. Not even letting us decide

"Are you sure Tzuyu?" Jihyo unnie asked worriedly

"We can be a handful sometimes" Jeongyeon added

"Yes I'm aware but it's fine"

Tzuyu smiled and stood up

"Let's go then"

"Where?" We asked curiously

"Mall?"

"But we have classes" Sana answered

"No we don't" she answered confidently.

I looked at my wrist and check the time. We only have 10 minutes left before our next class.

"I'm pretty sure we have classes" Momo said

"We don't have any. I'm the rules here" she said confidently.

She looked at us. And called her bodyguard and whispered something. As soon as she finished whispering all of them started walking away.

"Now we don't"

She started walking towards the exit

"Do you want to come or not?" She said

Nayeon stood up from her sit and run towards Tzuyu and cling into her arms.

Jeongyeon followed until everyone is beside her and only chaeyoung and I wasn't there. I looked at chae and smiled

"Let's Go?" I asked

She just nodded and started walking towards Tzuyu I was following behind her. As we get closer we heard Tzuyu complaining about nayeon being all clingy to her.

"Nayeon can you move over a little bit" Tzuyu asked

"No" she said and clinged more on Tzuyu. She looked at Jihyo and mouthed
Help me. We just laughed at her causing her to pout a little making me heart beat faster than ever. What's wrong with me?

"Now, now nayeon stop clinging to Tzuyu someone is getting jealous here" she said and throw a side glance at Jeongyeon.

"I'm not getting jealous FYI" Jeongyeon said defensively.

"No one said a name Jeongyeon" Sana said teasingly. Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes. Nayeon suddenly clinged to Jeongyeon making the latter stiff for a second

"Is my Jeongie jealous?" Nayeon said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"First of all I'm not second stop clinging at me" she said trying to push Nayeon of her but Nayeon just clinged more. She finally gave up and we just laughed at her irritated reaction. But we know that she secretly likes it.

"Let's Go" Tzuyu said and started walking ahead of us. We just followed her until we reached the parking lot. A black limousine stopped in front of us making our draw drop. A man in suit opened the door for us and Tzuyu just went inside. We are all frozen in our spots not knowing what to do.

"Why are you guys still standing there? Get in." She said and disappeared inside. Momo is the first one who entered the limo followed by Nayeon until everyone is already inside.

The interior is amazing it screams luxury. It's so spacious. It even has it's own tv and a mini fridge that's full of snacks. Momo is currently beside it eating snacks. I'm still at awed. I never knew this is the luxury of a heir. Chaeyoung is beside me talking to Momo who is still eating a chocolate bar I think.

As I look around I realized how detailed this car is. It has leather seats a carpeted floor a black window and a window that seperates the driver seat to us. It even has a telephone to maybe contact the driver at the other side. It even has a mini speaker at the sides. I think you could fit atleast 20 person hear or even more. I felt someone sat beside me but I didn't mind since I'm still digesting everything I saw.

"Close your mouth baby, a fly might enter" said Tzuyu holding my chin helping me to close it with a small proximity we have. A felt myself blushed so I lowered my gaze down and gulped. I hear her small chuckle before I felt the limo moved. This is gonna be a long day.