Chapter 19

Mina's POV

"I—" I was cut of when Tzuyu spoke still holding my hands tightly.

"Sorry but I won't allow that" she said using the similar cold tone she used last time. I felt chills run down my spine. I saw Bambam smirked at that.

"Why not a challenge then" he spoke all cocky again.

"What for? She doesn't even like you" Tzuyu said looking coldly at him.

"She will" He said and threw a side glance at me.

"What's the catch? What would I win?" Tzuyu said.

"Whoever lose will vanish from her life" he said with a smirk.

"What the challenges?" Tzuyu asked

"Academic related, sports related, talent related" He answered. Tzuyu already beat him in the first two. What is he even thinking. Is he even thinking?

I looked at her worriedly

"You don't have to accept it" I said with my gummy smile. Her eyes softened as she looked at me.

"I know, but trust me I could win this" She said with a smile.

"I accept your challenge" she said and turned to Bambam with her usual emotionless face.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the building my friends following behind. As we walk towards our room I saw a familiar figure.

I stopped walking and started at her for a minute. My eyes grew wide as I realize who it was.

I was about to call her out when suddenly the bell rang.

"Mina, let's go" Tzuyu said with a gentle voice. I turned to look at her once again but she's already gone. I released a sigh before going inside the room.

The whole morning class was going as usual but everyone was talking about what happened at the field. Some people are excited about it. Some people are nervous.

The school bell rang indicating that it's already lunch time. We let everyone leave the room first before we decided to head to the cafeteria.

My eyes wondered around to look for her. I saw her in a table full of girls. I just let it slide. I'll talk to her later. I thought to myself

We sat at out usual spot and ordered. As soon as the food came we talked about what happened a while ago.

"Why did you accept the challenge?" Jihyo asked curiously

"Right? We all know that Minari will be yours no matter what" Sana said and giggled at the last part. I felt my cheeks heat up

"Well, I want to get rid of him" Tzuyu said coldly. I felt shivers run down my spine because of it. She's really scary.

"So what's your plan?" Jeongyeon said seriously

"You can't go to a battle without a plan, he may play dirty with you" Nayeon said full of seriousness. They are scary whenever they are like this.

"He can never beat me" Tzuyu said confidently.

"But he will if he pulls some tricks" Chaeyoung said with concern.

"I think you guys are forgetting who you are talking to" Tzuyu said and smirked.

"We don't, you are a princess not a goddess. You can still get hurt" Momo said. Tzuyu released a sigh before nodding.

"Help me whenever there's a team battle. I aan handle him my own but not the others all at once" Tzuyu said as she wipes her lips.

"Tzuyu" I said with concern.

"He will play dirty, I'm sure of it... you don't have to do this" I said as I held her hands tightly. She smiled gently at me, the cold princess nowhere to be found.

"I can handle my self Minari" she said and kissed the back of my hand. She turned to the others again.

"Who do you think would help him?" Tzuyu asked.

"Bambam have a group of friends. They are called Got7 they are also famous. But they stopped being active when Bambam left" Nayeon explained

"Who are they?" Tzuyu asked again.

"Well, they have Mark,Jackson,Yugyeom,JB,Jinyoung,Youngjae" Sana said.

"I didn't know you were interested in men" Momo joked.

"Yah! They are famous okay? But I don't like like them" Sana defended.

"I'll run a background check on them, Thank you for the information" Tzuyu said with gentleness

We finished our food and talked happily before the bell rang. We immediately headed to our room. I saw Bambam looking at us with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes as I past him.

The time passed without me realizing. I fixed my things before we headed outside. As we exited our room Bambam's group greeted us.

"I hope you are ready to lose PRINCESS" Bambam said emphasizing the last word. His friends just laughed

"You should be ready to taste defeat all over again" Tzuyu said with a smirk

"I think you forgot how many times I've beaten you already, maybe that's why you wanna taste it all over again" Tzuyu said starkly at him. I saw his jaw clenched and his fist tightened.

"We aren't finish here, Chou"  He threatened through gritted teeth

"We're just getting started, Bhuwakul" Tzuyu replied as Bambam and his friends walked away from us.

"You're so cool" Momo said as she pats Tzuyu's shoulders

"She's right" Jeongyeon said. We just laughed at it before heading out. We reached the parking lot when suddenly Jihyo asked us to eat ice cream.

We all agreed and walked towards the famous ice cream store near our school. There are a lot of students here but thankfully the place is big enough for us to find a place.

"Do they have ketchup ice cream here?" I asked them innocently.

They all laughed at me because of it making me confused

"There's no ketchup flavoured ice cream here, ketchup princess" Tzuyu said as she pinched my cheeks. I whined and pouted because of it.

"I'll have what you have" I said to Tzuyu. She smiled and nod at me.

We ordered our Ice creams. As we are enjoying our ice creams the door suddenly chimed. I look at it's direction and saw her with blonde girl alongside her.

"Hyejoo?" I called out. She turned to my direction and shocked registered on her face before she smiled.