[3]: The Guardians

2018 Outer Space
"Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat."

The Guardians of the Galaxy were doing what they usually do, flying through space. Peter Quill listening to 80s music, everyone pretending they hate it, but secretly loving it. They were currently on their way to helping the Asgardians, it was the distress signal that they got. When they jumped through to their part of space, they saw the bodies floating through space.

"What happened?" Mantis asked.

"Oh my god." Peter Quill spoke.

"Looks like we're not getting paid." Rocket said, and right as he spoke, Thor and Nikita's unconscious bodies slammed against their ship, making all of the Guardians jump and exclaim.

"Wipers! Wipers! Get them off! Get them off!" Rocket exclaimed. Then Thor's eye opened. The Guardians brought both of them inside of their ship and laid them on separate tables to examine them both.

"How the hell are these two still alive?" Quill asked, looking over both of them. Both of their faces were bruised and bloodied and Gamora had seen the wound on Nikita's side and helped patch it up, as the group looked over them still.

"Her, I don't know. She's human, like you. Him, on the other hand, this is a man. A handsome, muscular man. And she... is a beautiful, beautiful, woman." Drax said.

"I'm muscular," Quill said, defensively.

"Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat." Rocket asked.

"Yeah, right," Quill said, scoffing.

"It's true, Quill. You have put on weight." Drax said.

"What?" Quill asked. Drax only made the motion around the face and the stomach area, and Peter looked at Gamora. "Gamora, do you think I'm..." Quill trailed off, while Mantis laid a hand on Thor's forehead, and her other hand on Nikita's forehead to feel their feelings.

"He is anxious, angry. And she is deeply saddened, anxious, and afraid. They both feel a tremendous loss, and he feels guilt." Mantis said as she removed her hands from their foreheads.

"It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel and produced the two of them," Drax said, looking over the couple. While Peter was still amazed by what everyone thought of him.

"Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay. I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm going to commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells." Quill said as Gamora held Thor's arm in her hands, trying to figure out what he was. They all could tell Nikita was human, but Thor was still a mystery to them.

"You know you can't eat dumbbells, right?" Rocket said to him.

"It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers," Gamora said.

"Stop massaging his muscles," Quill said to his girlfriend, who looked at him and harshly dropped Thor's arm back on the table. Peter then looked at Mantis.

"Wake them up." He said. Mantis once again stood behind them and laid one of her hands on each of their foreheads before leaning down between them.

"Wake." She whispered.

While Thor bolted upright with a shout, Nikita's eyes opened and she immediately took in her surroundings. "Thor/Nikita!" They both immediately called out for each other. Thor was quickly off the table as Nikita sat up and when Thor saw her red hair, he immediately walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, the both of them not even seeing the Guardians in front of them.

"Are you alright?" Thor asked, running his hands back through her hair, while Nikita rested her hands on top of his wrists and nodded her head.

"A little lightheaded, but I'm okay. I'm fine." She said, leaning her forehead against his, before Quill cleared his throat, bringing the couple's attention to him and the rest of the Guardians.