[9]: The Guardians Meet The Avengers... Kinda

2018 Titan
"Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit."

Tony Stark, Peter Parker, and Dr. Stephen Strange found themselves on the planet of Titan. They didn't know that this was originally Thanos' home planet. They had just successfully fought off the alien that had taken Dr. Strange and was now facing a new incoming threat. A metal ball rolled between the three of them before exploding and sending them all backward.

Peter Quill then came, leading the rest of the Guardians with him ready to attack. "Thanos!" Drax yelled, throwing two of his knives, which Dr. Strange was able to block with his magic. His cape then went and wrapped itself around Drax's face. As the Guardians and the Avengers fought each other. Quill grabbed Peter, while Tony laid his foot down on Drax's chest and pointed his palm at him.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out." Quill said, removing his space mask and pointing his gun at Tony. "I'm going to ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?" Quill asked.

"Yeah. I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony asked, removing his mask from his face.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" Drax asked from the ground.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna french fry this little freak," Quill said, which made Tony roll his eyes. Out of his suit came an even bigger blast gun and he nodded his head.

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go." Tony said, pointing it down in Drax's face.

"Do it, Quill! I can take it." Drax said.

"No, he can't take it!" Mantis, who was trapped in Peter's webs, spoke.

"She's right. You can't." Dr. Strange said.

"Oh, yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." Quill said, pressing his gun more into Peter's head. At the sound of Thanos, that had Peter, Dr. Strange, and Tony back on alert.

"Wait, what? Thanos. Alright, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Dr. Strange asked.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, 'Jesus?" Quill said, sarcastically. Tony sighed and rolled his eyes, the pieces coming together in his head.

"You're from Earth." He said to Quill.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri," Quill said. Tony only gave him a look, thinking in his head, if Katherine were here and she heard that, she would've fried this guy.

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit. What are you hassling us for?" Tony asked.

"So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asked Quill.

"With Thanos? No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl. Wait, who are you?" Quill asked, looking at the three of them. Peter removed his mask from his face.

"We're the Avengers, man," Peter said.

"Oh..." Quill said, rolling his eyes and letting him go.

"You're the ones Thor and Nikita told us about," Mantis said, which caught Tony's attention.

"You know Thor and Nikita?" Tony asked her.

"Yeah. Tall guy, small girl, not that good looking, needed saving." Quill said, and Peter Parker looked at Quill like he was crazy when he said that Thor and Nikita weren't that good-looking. Dr. Strange looked at Quill.

"Where are they now?"

I know that chapter was short and had none of my OC's in it, but that scene was just so funny, I had to include it. I'll probably post the next chapter later today.

Don't forget to vote/comment.

xoxo.