THE LAIR

(Y/n)'s pov -

When I woke up from a nightmare and I was in a dark room and I was wearing a ugly black dress. The dress grossed me out it was short and who changed me. I couldn't tell where I was but I figured out that I was in a large bird cage. "Hello is someone here" I called then pitch came to my cage "hello (y/n) your in my lair and you will join me." I scoffed "id rather die than work with you" I said "well that can be arranged but let's make this fun and see if you come to your senses or jack ever comes to get his toy" I lifted my head at the mention of his name and run to the cage. "You better not hurt him or the guardians" "aww your in a cage and your threatening me, you will feel pain till they come if they come" he said smirking then the torture began. He put me in cuffs and every time I tried to move it tightened. I held in my scream I won't let him have the satisfaction. He grabbed my face and dug his nails in my cheeks and made scars on my face, arms, and legs. Then he left I was bleeding but I knew he wasn't done and this was nothing to what he had planned. All I could do it pray the guardians would find me soon.

~Two weeks later~

It's been two weeks im barley alive I feel my life slipping away. Pitch has whipped me and the cuffs are now in my skin and I can see my bone. It makes me sick to see that and there is blood all over the floor. I Just hope the others come soon and don't freak out. Pitch keeps asking me to join him but my answer is the same, id rather die.

Jacks pov -

When pitch took (y/n) all I did was cuss and cry. "Why the fuck are we waiting we need to go rescue her from that ass hole." But we needed a plan.

It's been two weeks the guardians keep telling me we have to wait till we are ready but I can't stand it. (Y/n) is with pitch probably being tortured and we are just standing around. "ok we are done with the plan everyone ready" north said. "I've been ready ever since she was taken." I said a bit annoyed and we went off to find her.