Chapter 5

"Wait,you said that your parent aren't here?Who's knocking at the door?",I asked him but he ignored me.He went to the door and opened it.

"Hyung,someone wants to meet you ........"
I accidentally had an eye contact with the man who came in.I just gave him an awkward smile."Hyung!!,who's that?!?You brought a girl other than Yeri to our house?!?"the man screamed.He took an umbrella that was right next to Jimin's bed and was about to throw it at me."Dude,chill"Jimin said trying to calm him down.

"Erm,sorry but I'm Jimin's friend.I'm here just to do an assignment with him so nothing to worry about.By the way,my name is Eunjin,Lee Eunjin," I explained and went off the bed to bow at him.Is he Jimin's brother?He did call Jimin 'hyung'

"Seriously?I never seen you before cause' I know all Jimin hyung's friends and I never ever saw you hang out with him before," he said while rolling his eyes.Oh really?You think I really want to hang out with him?

"Hey,she's my new friend.We know eachother since last week,"Jimin said. "Whatever,anyways,you're gf is waiting for ya outside.Better hurry tho,she looks like she could kill you in eight different ways,"the person said and went out.

"Who was he?What's his name?" I asked Jimin."He's my brother.He's name is Eunwoo.He's actually a kind guy but he doesn't like girls like you," he said while smirking at me.I just rolled my eyes.

He was about to exit but he turned around."I think you should hide,I might be bringing Yeri up here," he said before closing door.

I looked at the watch.10.30 p.m.

Me?Hide?At this hour?Namjoo's gonna kill before I could knock on the front door.

Ahah!I'll escape through the window.I grabbed my bag and jumped out of the window.I ran as fast as I could.

After all that,I arrived home,safely.I looked at the watch again.11.00p.m.Phew,thank God.I knocked on the door and pressed on the doorbell a few several times.No response.I knocked again and finally someone opened the door.

It was Namjoo.I was about to go in but she stopped me."Where were you?" she asked.I just stood there,like an idiot.

Jimin POV

I went downstairs and saw Yeri sitting on the couch with a serious face.Damn,she must be so mad.I went to the couch and sat beside her.

"Hey,sorry for making you wait," I said.She ignored me.I sighed.I came closer to her and gave her a peck on her lips.She looked at me and smiled.Shit,she looks too cute.

"So,do you forgive me?" I asked while holding her hands."You always know how to comfort me,I knew I chose the right person," she said and pinched both of my cheeks.

"Now,let's go upstairs,"I said and brought upstairs.When I opened the door,I was wondering where the hell is Eunjin? Yeri and I sat on the bed and chatted for a while.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Yeri finally left.Yass!!.But I think I forgot something. Oh yeah!

Where the hell is that girl?

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Eunjin POV
"I went to Yeri's house to do an assignment," I said and took of my sneakers."You're not gonna sleep in the house tonight," she said then closed the door .What the fuck?!Why is she so mad?

I then went to the backyard and went to a little hut.Actually,the hut was built by grandpa who passed away two years ago.I miss him tho.He used to listen to my problems when nobody wants to.I layed down in the hut and fell asleep.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Taehyung POV

At the campus

I went to the cafe with Hoseok.We went to a table and sat down.I was about to dig in my lunch,I saw Heara coming closer to our table."Hello boys!Enjoying your lunch?" she asked.Both of us just nodded as were chewing on our food.

"So,umm,Hoseok?"she asked."Yes?"he responded still chewing on his lunch."Can Tae and I speak privately for a while?"she asked."Why?"Hoseok asked with a sad face."Aww,Hoseok... please," she said."Hmm" he left the table and went to the toilet."What do you want?" I asked feeling annoyed. "I want to show you something.Maybe you'll be interested," she said.I looked at her as she was sea ching for something in her handbag.She took out her phone searched something on it.Something smells fishy tho."Here," she showed me a picture.

"So,you wanted to show a pic of Jimin and Yeri hugging?That's it?I can see that all day,"I said."No,you idiot.That's Eunjin.I saw them hugging with my own eyes," she explained.

The fuck?!Is it real?Eunjin and Jimin,hugging?
"No way,how could Eunjin hug him if she doesn't like him,heck,Jimin has Yeri.You better stop with all this shit.Eunjin isn't like that!"I raised my voice a little.Wait,why the hell am I mad?

"Umm chill will ya?Heck,I know her better since she's my cousin.Who are trying to protect her?"she said angrily."Wait,do you like her?" she  asked.Me?Like Eunjin?Never thought of that before.

"What's the point of you showing me that anyways?".  "Nothing,It's just that since Jimin's your best friend,thought you already knew about this,"she said.After that,she finally left.Hoseok came back to our table."Sooooo,what happened?"he asked.I could see he's trying to bright up the situation ad he could see my moody face.

"Bullshit",I cursed without looking at his face."And what is it?"he asked

AGAIN

🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐

~end chapter 5~