Chapter 7(pt.2)

Jimin POV
After all that scenario,Eunwoo and I went to the counter.We both looked at the cashier who was scanning every item that we bought.

"The total is 148$,",the cashier said.We both stood still like complete idiots. "Umm,sirs?",he said.I punched Eunwoo's shoulder. "What?!I'm not going to pay all of that," he pointed the plastic bags that were fulled of our groceries in it. "Hell no.You picked up all of those.I only took a box of cereal.",I said. "Well,I didn't bring my wallet along so....". "Fine",I rolled my eyes and paid.

                              .
                            .
                            .

"My money,all waisted",I sulked as I opened my almost emptied wallet. "It's not wasting,you'll eat these food anyways", he said opening the car door. "You little kid,you're mouth is getting more rude,eh?",I said,laughing.He just glared at me. "Hey,isn't that Yeri?",he said.I looked where he pointed and it was her.

I went out of the car and I looked at her. "Chimchim baby!!!",she shouted as she came running at me.She hugged me tightly.I hugged her back. "I miss you,babe!",I said. "Miss you too baby!",she replied and kissed my cheeks.I smiled and pecked her lips. "Doing groceries?",she asked."Yup",I responded. "Are you free tonight?Let's go on a date!",she said cheerfully.Ugh,please no.If she wants to go out,she'll bring to a night club.Hell,I hate that place.It's too cramped up.Trust me,you can't even breath in there. "Emm,I have an assignment to do tonight,",I lied. "Why do you care about your assignment so much?! It's even important then me,huh? Ok,fine.",she raised her voice at me and went in the market.She's so dumb.We're in the same class and she fucking believed that I had an assignment.lol.

"You're embarrassing yourself,dude.Come in.",Eunwoo said to me.I jumped in and we went home.When we arrived home,I checked my phone.There was a notification.A notification from Eunjin.

I gave her a seen. HOHO,have a nice day ,Eunjinnie. Suddenly,another notification ringed.

Just then,he didn't reply.I ignored and turned my phone off.I then went to sleep.
🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤
Eunjin POV
I'm super upset that I couldn't eat my dream cereal. That freakin' Jimin took it away from me.

I went to Namjoo's room to take my headphone back from her.I searched it everywhere. As I was searching,I saw a framed photo.An old photo I would say. It's a photo of my family.In the pic,there's mom,dad,Namjoo and wait.Why am I not it?
This looks like Namjoo was 9. Me and Namjoo are 7 years apart,I'm supposed to be in this pic.

Suddenly,Namjoo entered the room and saw me.She immediately snatched the picture away from me and hid it behind her. "Why are you hiding it?",I asked,confused."Err,this pic is just nothing umm,nothing special,yeah,nothing special.It's not special c-cause' you're not in i-it", she stuttered as she tried to explain."Where did I go then?",I asked again.
"You're not born yet!",she raised her voice at me. "Sorry,I-I,I ,haish",she sighed and sat on the bed. "Sorry,I didn't mean to yell at you,"she said. "I'm sorry too.I should've ask permission first to get into you're room.By the way,can I have my headphones?",I asked.
"It's in drawer," she said as she pointed at the drawer.I grabbed it. "Thanks <3" I said.She nodded.

I headed to my room.I jumped on to my bed and faced the ceiling. Strange.Why was she acting like that?. I lazily took my towel amd went straight to the bathroom.

🚿 🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿
Done taking a shower.I took my phone and dialed Yeri's number.

"Hey,Yeri"
"Hey,wassup"
"Can you come over?I'm bored as hell right now"
"I'm so sorry,girl.I'm out with Jimin right now soo"
"Ooo,it's ok.I understand"
"Really?Aww thanks bestie"
"Ok,bye"
"Bye"~

She then hung up.Haish.Jimin,Jimin,Jimin.
Suddenly,I got a call from an unknown number.What the...

I decline the call.Who in the world did that person got my number.Then,

DING

I got a notification from an unknown number.That same number that was trying to call me.I opened the message.

After the chat,I felt excited for some reason. Oh,I better get ready tho," I said to myself.
I dressed up wearing a soft blue mini dress.
I tied my hair into a ponytail and wore I made my makeup as simple as I can.

I waited a few minutes.Suddenly,the doorbell rang. "Eunjin-ah!!Someone's waiting for you at the door," Namjoo shouted.I took my sling bag and ran downstairs and went to the front door. I opened it slowly and saw Taehyung scrolling on his phone.

"Taehyung-ah!!" I greeted him.

Taehyung POV
I looked infront to see Eunjin standing.The color of her dress is the exact same as my clothes.She smiled cutely as she greeted me.I dunno why but we're only hanging out but why am I feeling so nervous.

"Hey,waddup dude" she waved at me.
"Oh,uh sorry.Let's go then" I said.

We jumped in the car.

I droved as the radio was playing some cool jams. "Hey,you like the color blue too?" she asked me. Well,she is wearing blue so..
"Yeah,I do" I replied.She smiled and continued playing her phone. I looked at her blue mini dress and back at the road. Her dress is pretty,pretty just like the owner <3.

"Where are we off too?" I asked. "Eh,why are you asking me?You're the one who invited me to hang out with you so the decision is in your hands," she said as she smiles.

"Well,a boyfriend should asked his girlfriend where to go" I said.

Eunjin POV
Boyfriend?Girlfriend?
What is he talking about?. "Well,where do you want to go?", he asked me again. "Let's go to a restaurant then.",I said,not even looking at him. "Okay", he replied.As we were heading to the restaurant,it was just a moment of silence.Just the radio playing 'Stay with Me' sang by Chanyeol and Punch.

After a few minutes,we finally arrived.We searched for empty seats and suddenly I spotted something.

Shit.

Why the hell is Jimin and Yeri are here?!. "Umm,Taehyung,let's go to another restaurant shall we?" I asked. "Why?Isn't because this restaurant isn't luxurious enough?",he asked with a sad face. "No,no,no.I just feel uneasy hear,",I said.

"It's ok,everything's fine.Look,there's an empty spot," he said.Welp,you're totally dead tonight,Eunjin.

Jimin POV
I was busy chatting with Yeri and suddenly something caught my eyes.

Isn't that..Eunjin?And she's with Tae. What?!Why in the hell is she with him?!? Wait,why am I feeling uneasy?!??.

"Who are you looking at?", Yeri asked as she brought me back to reality. "Is that Eunjin and Taehyung going out together?" I asked.

Yeri turned around and searched for them. "Where?"

🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐

~end of chapter 7~