Chapter 15

Eunwoo POV

I was downstairs.I was freaking hungry and went straight to the kitchen.

I opened the kitchen fridge and it was full but there were no simple snacks. "Maybe milk will do,",I said to myself.

I opened the cap and chugged up almost half the carton.Then,I felt my stomach was about to lift up something.I ran to the sink and puked.I know.Disgusting.

I looked at the side of the milk carton . What?!Who in the world would put a two month expired milk in the fridge??

I sighed and put it back in the fridge.

Suddenly,I heard noises from outside. As a scaredy cat I was,I started to panic.I took a frying pan and look through the peep whole of our door.

With that,I saw Jimin hyung first.I rubbed my chest in relief.

The other person was a girl but I couldn't make it out coz she was facing Jimin,who was facing the house.Maybe it's just Yeri.

But why is he crying?What a baby.

Without knowing I focused on the girl coz I wasn't sure that's Yeri.

I rubbed my eyes and saw Eunjin instead.

Why would he be with her? Another group project I assume.Maybe I should make some tea for their group work tho.

I was just about to the turn around and my cheeks started to heat up.Both shocked and embarrassed feelings mixed right now.

Why?Coz this is the first time I saw a kissing scene.Literally.

Ahhhhhhhhh.This is sooo weird.

Wait,wait.Why would they kiss for?

Eunjin POV
We're still in this messy situation.But the name Yeri just crossed my mind which made me stopped the kiss and pushed Jimin's chest a little.

He was shocked and couldn't stop blushing.So was I.

"Why are you doing this to me?",I asked all of a sudden. "Do what?",he looked at me not even glancing away.

"This,this whole thing,why?And what about Yeri? She's gonna be upset if she finds out,",I let out a frustrated sigh.

He hold my chin. "Sorry but me seeing you and that Taehyung isn't all righ—

"I am not going to disappoint my own best friend,",I slapped his hand away from me.

"I don't know but this heart of mine doesn't care and just wants you all the time,", he said.

I just looked down while holding back the stupid tears in my eyes.

Both his hands holding my waistline again.I
looked at him with a weak smile.He smile back and hugged me.

I hugged back and let out the tears.I could feel his breath tingling into my ears.

" Why me,Jimin? Yeri loves you and you shouldn't do this to her.How can you b—

He released the hug. "Yes,I love her but that was back when before this whole dare started.I was not liking it before but I got comfortable.

Without any clue I was slowly falling for you,Lee Eunjin,",he explained.

I smiled and slowly it faded coz I'm thinking if I'm the one who's betraying Yeri.

Like good job,Eunjin. You fell in love with your best friend's man. What a good friend you are.

"Eunjin please. I can't bare looking at you and Taehyung together.I just can't.So please don't accept him," ,he said with his puppy eyes.