Chapter 16

10.30 a.m

It's recess.Jimin,Tae and I went to the cafe.

Taehyung was just telling stupid jokes the whole time while me and Jimin were just in silence but still we laugh to Tae's jokes.

Jimin started a conversation.Not long after,we  all started  to feel comfortable and talked to each other.

As we chatted,I saw Yeri from a distance.
That's when I realized she's coming towards our table.

My palms started to sweat.I kicked Jimin under the table.He jumped  a little and gave me disbelief look.

He mouthed 'what?'.

I pointed behind him.He turned around and back at me. He's face was a bit pale but he kept calm.

I just nodded but still scared.

She sat down next to Jimin and his face changed into an annoyed face.

Well at least  show some respect to her man,yish.

"Hey,you guys don't mind if I join right?",I nodded and weak smiled at her.
I suddenly felt a huge lump growing in my throat.

Lee Eunjin,do not cry please.

I looked at Jimin.His face was facing the floor.
Yeri started a conversation .

I could tell Jimin's not in the whole mood to talk to her. Suddenly,Yeri was about to give him a little hug but he shrugged her away from him.

She was a bit shocked for his unnatural behavior.I could feel a huge guilt building up in my body.

Losing her patience,she said, "What's wrong with you Chim Chim baby?Are you mad at me or some—

"No,",Jimin sternly said.

"Then what's the matter?What did I do?If I did something wrong maybe I'll change it or anything.Please I'm sorry Chim Chim bab—

"Stop"

It was quiet.Tae and I looked at each other awkwardly.

"Look,Yeri.I love you from the start I confessed to you. We did things a lot and I felt like it was just normal couple stuff.

I was happy being with you all the time.But the love we created slowly fades by itself and it started to be quiet.But one day, a person came into my life and I thought she'll ruined it.

The person was annoying but I got used to it day by day.I started to except her being in my life.And at times I felt something change in me.

I started to love her . I dunno why but I'm really sorry about this whole bullshit but..,",he paused.

My eyes glanced at Yeri and I saw her eyes already watery.This is probably my fault.

"I loved you before and I love her now,",he explained.

He continued and said , "So can we end our love life here and start a new friendship now?,",he asked Yeri.

"O-okay but first who is  your new LOVE?,",she asked with eyes full of tears.

"Her,",Jimin pointed at me.I couldn't stop but looked down.Scared.

"What?Eunjin?But why?",she said with full of disbelief.

She glared at me. "Bitch,I'm disappointed in you,",she stood up and lifted her hand up.

I know that signal.I closed my eyes shut and get myself ready for the slap.

I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin stopping Yeri's hand.

"I loved you Yeri.Loved you.Now I love her.I'm sorry but deal with it,",Jimin said as he put his right arm around my shoulders.

I blushed and I looked at Tae.His face looked a bit hurt.Oh no.

Jimin looked at Tae as well. "Sorry,Taehyung.I really can't my push own feelings.I didn't mean to—,"

"Stop,Jimin.I'm done,",he stood up and left.

Yeri's still mad. She's seem so disappointed in me.

"I can't believe I'm friends with you .I hope a friend like you would just disappear in this stupid world already,",she cried out .

I felt my heart was shot into tiny pieces.Those words really hit me hard.

"I hope you'll find a person who is way better then me,",Jimin said as he was about to hug Yeri.

She pushed him away.I ran out off the cafeteria.

My cheeks were getting wet and my eyes started to go red.

I covered my face with my palms.Suddenly,Jimin hugged me.

He pecked on my forehead.I looked at him in the eye. "Why are you doing all of this?",I asked.

He sighed and broke the huge. "You're not happy?I confessed everything just now ,",he pouted.

"I lost a best friend,Jimin"

"You're saying she's your best friend?Well ,you really wanna call her a best friend even if she's probably gonna slap you everyday,",he rolled his eyes.

He hugged me again but this time even tighter.

"Don't worry.We'll fix this together,"

🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓

                    ~end chapter 16~