TxT deserve the popularity they are getting

Okay, I literally love their songs so far. But I'm not being biased because I Stan them.

I know a lot of people say things like 'oh my god, they're only popular because of BTS and because they're under Bighit' and they are right in some elements, but there is more then that.

TxT are under Bighit, but that is only an entertainment. Their actual abilities are what make people like them. I think they're talented and have a lot of potential, also I live for their cute concept, and it perfectly suits them for their ages.

I would love to see a hip-hop concept from them, but as of now, I'm perfectly fine with their cute concept.

However

With Bighit, I think they are trying to hype them up too much, and make them famous like BTS really quickly. Like, they debuted about 3-4 months ago, and they already went on a tour? I'm happy for them, and I'm glad that they're getting the popularity they deserve.
But I think if Bighit are doing tours really soon, they're going to feel burdened and pressured to do well, have more comebacks, and have more tours.

---------------

I don't know if people are triggered from an opinion like this, but this was fairly reasonable. I'm used to arguing both sides, but their are some things where i will one defend one.

If you get mad, lo siento. Here is a picture of one of my 3 cats.

 Here is a picture of one of my 3 cats

UwU