Welcome to Music room #3!

Hello my readers, I would like to warn you, this isn't edited. And I suck at spelling. So I apologize for any mistakes. I would also like you to know this is my first book here, so please, keep the hate to a minimum. Also I don't have a regular posting time. So you'll have to be patient with me. I do not own ohshc I just own my oc and some of the plot. With that said I hope you enjoy the book.
Hmmmm. Music room, music room, where's the music room? I searched the halls looking at all of the signs as I passed by, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My white was styled in a fashion that made it look like guys hair. I was wearing a large baggy grey sweatshirt, large grey sweatpants, and a beat up old pair of tennis shoes.
I looked like a boy, and quite honestly I didn't really mind.

Ignore the face, but this is how she did her hair.

This is what she's wearing

This is what she's wearing. Oh btw when you see text with underlined words in bold as well as italics. That would be me the author-Chan talking!! Anyways beck to the story
I continued walking for a bit before I found one of the music rooms. Yes I said ONE, cause apparently a school needed more than one music room 😒. Dang rich people.
"Music room 3 hmm." I mused waking up to the doors, "lets see what's inside here." I walked through the doors to find an interesting sight in front of me. There were eight boys, all shirtless and one cross dresser, all of them in Egyptian clothes. Well other than the cross dresser. She was wearing the normal boys uniform.
"What in the word did I just walk into?" I muttered, eyes wide in disbelief. Why the heck were people in Egyptian clothing all sitting there looking pretty.
"Why hello there good sir. What do you need?" The middle boy asked. He was taller and pale, with silky brown hair and emerald green eyes. If I remember correctly his name was Ashter, although he preferred Ash.