Lucio 1

Lucio's pov

The halls where empty. Only the casual guards roaming about. All afraid of my gaze. I grin. I loved having so much power. Me being the alpha while everyone else are just the weaklings. "You miss." Portia looked over at the count. Fear covering her eyes. She trotted over and bowed. "Y-yes Sir.." I scoffed "go and fetch miss l/n for me. Tell her to meet me in my room." She nodded and  bolted down the hallway.

Y/ns POV

I sat down at the fountain and stick my hand in the cold water. I smile softly. Then I frown. Water reminds me of asra in a way. I stand and walk about the garden. Taking in the lovely scene. Tap tap tap. I spun around to see Portia running full speed at me. "Portia?" I cought her in my arms. Causing us both to topple over. We both grunt once we hit the ground. "Portia what's wrong?" She pants and gasps for air. "C-....count Lucio.....needs you in....his room....Now!" I looked shocked and stand up rushing twards his wing. Leaving Portia exhausted in the grass. I picked my dress up to help me run faster and so i don't trip. I could see his room and I smile wide. 'i hope he won't be mad that I am slow.' i thought. Once I reach his door I catch my breath. "Damn" i mumble. Knocking on the door wait for and answer. It took a minute till Lucio calmly said "come in." I open the door and close it behind me. "count i hear you wanted to see me." I said facing him. He looked at me with wide eyes and frown. "OH! that is right!" He said walking to his bed and sitting down. "What are you doing..come" I don't hesitate and walk to him. He pats a place next to him and I sit down. "I need you to do a special thing for me." He said wrapping his normal arm around me. "Yes count?" "First. You can call me Lucio" he said. "ok.." he nodded " you must stay by my side as my personal assistant." I looked at him with shock. "w-why" i stuttered. "You don't get to question me." I nodded."good. Now as you first task i want you to..." He had to think for a minute. "I need you to go and get me the doctor. I am feeling funny" he said while laying down. "Ok Lucio." Before i left I covered him up and then walk away. Under his breath u heard him mumble "thank you beautiful y/n.."