Lucio 4

Lucio pov

I smiled wide and hugged her tight. I felt tears weld up in my eyes as i felt her arms wrap around my body. Her warmth on my cold body made me smile softly as the tears rolled down my face. Then i frowned.
"Nadia" i mumbled
She leaned back frowning.
"Your wife.."
"Actually not anymore," nadia said in the door way surrounded by bags packed full of her things. "Goodbye Lucio i have had enough of your pathetic lazy shit and i an going on my own back home. There the love of my life awaits me. Yes she is a female and she is much more graceful then you are." with that she had the survents grab the bags and she made her way out to her horse.
I was a little hurt by the words she chose but i just hugged y/ns small form close to mine.
"WAIT FUCK!" I said pushing her off of my body.
"IM SICK!" I yelled throwing my hands over my face.
Y/n groaned as she picked herself up off the floor.
"One. fucking ow...two..i dont care." She said jumping back on me and hugging me tight.
"Y/nnnnn" i whined
"Lucioooo" shs whined back
I just looked at her and rolled my eyes.
"Fine" i said smiling and kissing her small soft lips.
She smiled and kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck.
When we pulled away there was a slight blush on her cheeks.
"Your a good kisser."
I smirk and slick my hair back with my hand. The other resting on her hip
"i know baby"

(In a rush but here. MORE ARE IN THE MAKING! im on Thanksgiving break rn so be prepared for more updates. )

HAVE A GOOD THANKSGIVING 💖💞🥀🥀