Portia 2

Portia's POV

Work today seemed to go slow. Everyone was grumpy and moody. I don't understand why this because today was Friday. "PORTRA!" I snapped my head towards the loud voice to see Nadia walking to me. Shes never yelled at me. This scares me just a bit. "yes?" She stopped right in front of me. "Where's y/n" slight panic escapes me as I start to stutter and tremble. "I-in her room.." she nodded and races up to the room curiosity got the better of me and i quietly follow. Nadia opened her door with out a knock. Good thing she left rhe door open a crack. I snuck closer and leaned in to hear. "Hello miss y/n" i hear a bed creak. "Hi Nadia." Calling her by her first name?...wow. "what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Y/n asked.

3rd person

Nadia stood up from the bed. And leaned on the table. "I wanted to talk to you about what you told me." Slight panic is plastered on y/ns face. The room was quiet till Nadia spoke up. "Nothing bad dear" she said assureing y/n. Replaceing her fear with curiosity. "Well...what do you think?" Y/n said playing with her hands. Nadia smiled. "I think you should do it." Portias mind was racing with question she knew probably wouldn't be answered. Bur she kept listening. "R-really?" Nadia nodded and smiled. "You two arw perfect for each other! I can see the both if you sharing a nice life" y/n squealed and Nadia hugged her. Portias heart was shattered. "y/n loves someone else?..." Out of anger Portia slammed the door and ran off. Causing both Nadia and y/n to jump a bit. They rushed to the door anf opened it. Only to reviel nothing...