Chapter 46 THE ORIGINS OF V9

The man sped off in the ferro Bugatti and sulavyn slowly began to heal the red jem went to work soon they returned and told what happened "looks like we cant do anything against this Sniper at the moment"

Russ said in a sigh. "We can focus on the Supposed Legendary Swordsman V9 from London Homerton he came to the USA to look for you sulavyn.....your wanted by hundreds of bounty hunters and V9 is an elite a very very very very very dangerous swordsman he could easily slaughter you all ....he has what he call the colossal titan which we dont know how he got it".

Kenny , bucky , frank were at the base and bucky spoke "i had beast titan spinal fluid injected into me by Hydra he must be from an organisation or....." "or?" Sulavyn asked raising a brow. Bucky sighed and looked at the ground in sadness "The second answer may be he was struck by the yellow lightning......." "what....?" Kenny asked confused along with everyone else "On the day sulavyn summoned Cthulhu a recorded 10 yellow thunder bolts struck earth in numerous countries 2 being the USA and the other 8 being elsewhere in japan , North korea , Russia , England and many other places. Those are the major thunder strikes they hit a target transferring the titan ability to them till the day they die and That V9 guy may have been hit since there was a report of one coming from england..."

Everyone stared at bucky in shock "how did you get your titan like how did they get the serum...?" Frank asked bucky "Hydra were actually the first people to gain access to titan use before the yellow thunder strikes we...experimented on people and spliced the genes from an ape and a human and the scientists added some unknown stuff well i dont know what it was since its recipe was highly top secret but they combined the genes and titan serum and gave it to me and trained me as a titan only took around 5 days and i could control my titan but judging by looking at that V9 guys colossal it probably took him 2 days max".

Russ then spoke "The Colossal is the biggest one we've seen so far being 900Ft tall We have no way of taking it down sulavyn....We the ferros know so much about the colossal owner because of our connections in the UK" "....what are the odds of being hit by that thunder...?" "Who knows" Kenny responded to sulavyn who was staring at the ground "why does this guy wanna come after me?" Sulavyn asked nervously "When the Apocalypse n mania started demons million and millions of hells and cthulhus most brutal and evil minons came in through the portal that was opened when Cthulhu was summoned those demons and gigantic beasts travelled and flew around the world wrecking havoc and whilst V9 was trying to rush his mother and father into his small truck to a safe army base to be safe homerton , london was at chaos buildings were collapsing thousands of explosions people were dying and being consumed by the normal titans spawning in from the other non yellow thunder strikes.

The man then was driving through the rough streets which were covered in many demons flying around people screaming and fleeing from their homes and hell like creatures butchering people even the gangs of london came together with the police and began using their guns and weapons trying to take down these creatures ultimately they failed V9 was driving out of homerton at a really fast speed his parents were old people and scared beyond human knowledge Then as he was almost just almost until a titan picked up his van his parents were screaming aloud the titan tilted the car its mouth open pouring the elderly people out the van and into the titans mouth V9 fell out the other side of his door falling to the ground i dont recall the rest thats all we got from the report but apparently he managed to escape running to a local army helicopter that pulled up for rescuing people he boarded it and escaped into America since the UK had become a demon pool literally titans n shit u name it its all in the uk but when he came to America the base he was in was attacked by 100 large titans that were nearby V9 escaped by hopping into a military jeep and driving off into the desert thats all we know".

Everyone stared jaws completely dropped at russ who explained how V9 escaped alive "how...did he find my name AND ME!?" Sulavyn asked sitting on the side of the seat of the Bugatti "V9 got his swords and gear how he got his swords and grapple gear we do not know but he apparently had to do some thieving but anyways he found you sulavyn from the thunder power...You see when a titan shifter the yellow thunder struck ones when they get hit n get their power the person who summoned Cthulhu is engraved into their minds and so is their face and V9 wants revenge since he believes you murdered his family......he wont stop at anything sulavyn".

Sulavyn sighed and looked up at the rooms bright lights then at bucky "bucky did you see me when you got your power even though it was injected into you...?" "No i didnt see you as i said my titan was genetically made here on earth under Hydra planning" there was silence...."What if-SHIT!!!!!" RUSS SAID AS AN EXPLOSION COULD BE HEARD MANY CORRIDORS DOWN. EVERYONE DARTED DOWN TOWARDS THE SOUND ARMED AND READY "WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON!?" SULAVYN SHOUTED "FUCK KNOWS IVE JUST BEEN TOLD SOMETHING BIGS OUTSIDE..."

SULAVYN BEGGED TO HIMSELF IN HIS MIND IT WASNT WHO HE THOUGHT IT WAS. EVERYONE WAS OUTSIDE TO THE SOUNDS OF EXPLOSIONS  DENO WAS ON SIGHT WITH HIS MEN "SULAVYN!" DENO SHOUTED HOLDING A STEAMPUNK AK47 "DENO! WHATS HAPPENING!" "SOME FUCKING BIG TITAN WITH NO FLESH AROUND 800-900FT TALL IS THROWING FUCKIN BOULDERS AT THE BASE ME N MY MEN WERE DRIVING TO YOU SINCE IT ATTACKED OUR BASE AND CHASED US...IT CAN RUN!"

SULAVYN WAS EVEN MORE AFRAID AT THAT THOUGHT IT COULD RUN...JUST THEN EVERYONE LOOKED INTO THE DISTANCE OF THE DARK NIGHT...and saw....The colossal titan in the way further distance over a massive hill walking holding a massive boulder "SPREAD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" RUSS SHOUTED AS EVERYONE SAW THE TITAN TURN TO FACE US IN THE FURTHER DISTANCE MILES AWAY FROM US BUT NOW AIMING AT US SULAVYN AND THE GANG AND DENO SHOT THEIR GRAPPLES INTO THE DESERT NIGHT.

DODGING THE GARDEN SHED SIZED BOULDER SMASHING INTO THE BASES SIDE CAUSING THE BASE TO DENT IN A WAY. The base wouldnt break since it was made from a metal half from titanium and pure steel and encrusted diamond. "KENNNYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SULAVYN SCREAMED AS KENNYS GRAPPLE JAMMED AND DIDNT PULL HIM ALL THE WAY AND A CHUNK OF THE MISSLE LIKE SHARO BOULDER SMASHED INTO HIM SENDING HIM FLYING AND CRASHING VIOLENTLY AND HARD ONTO THE DESERT GROUND.....

*Editors notes* We have come so far for this book i honestly didnt think id be able to make a book from just one day listening to a song whilst it snowed n watched Cthulhu vids then be inspired to make this we are approaching the end of this story....sike we are approaching the end of this book i will stop at chapter 50 and carry on the series on another book il make called "Cthulhu Mythos Part 2" itl be carried on from where we left and i plan to make 4 of these books or possibly 5 i plan to make this entire series 200 chapters long i may make it 300 time will tell i have alot planned for this book and i love you all so much and appreciate the love i get for my work till then adios my Cultists🌟💙🌟💙🌟💙🌟💙🌟