CHAPTER 37 CROSSING THE WORLD

SULAVYN DODGED THE JUGGERNAUGHTS FIST AND SHOT A GRAPPLE UNDER THE BULKY INHUMAN HUMANS LEGS AND OVER HIS BACK "DIE!" SULAVYN WAS ABOUT TO SLICE HIS BLADES THROUGH THE JUGGS NECK BUT WAS GRABBED BY THE BODY AND THE JUGG RIPPED HIM IN HALF AND THREW HIM AWAY "SULAVYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Deno shouted

Sulavyns guts and chunks of his liver splattered everywhere and blood vessels and muscle torn like steak when cut "hahahahaaahh.....oh im so glad i have this red jem" Sulavyns body began to re connect his bones and organs re forming and his clothing his army shirt and his brown leather jacket re stitching itself "how......" deno said to himself "The power of the red jem aha" ........"Ahaha youve had your fun now its my turn!!".

Sulavyn pulled out his SCYTHE AND SHOT A GRAPPLE ON A POLE GOING AROUND IN A CIRCLE AROUND THE JUGG HE THEN BEGAN SUMMONING PURPLE SCYTHE BLADES WHICH HOMED ON THE JUGG AND BEGAN SLICING STABBING AND CUTTING INTO HIM LIKE A LUMBERJACK CUTTING THICK WOOD "HAYA!!!!" SULAVYN DETACHED HIS GRAPPLERS FROM THE POLE AND STRUCK HIS SCYTHES EDGE INTO THE JUGGS METAL HELMET STABBING HIS HEAD AND THEN ABSORBING HIS SOUL THROUGH THE SCYTHE MAKING IT MORE POWERFUL.

The jugg turned pale and dropped dead onto the ground making a large thud "aha thats the full red attack cleaned up......for now at least" sulavyn said putting his scythe away. "Sorry to add to your to do list but sulavyn i have a job for you pal" Russ said walking over to him cleaning blood of hydra troops off his rifle bayonet "didnt you have your suit?" Sulavyn asked "no its gettin some repairs done but listen i barely use that suit so this may be a win win for you all i need you to do is sneak onto a massive cargo areo plane and steal a large large crate of uranium."

"Sure thing we can start now if ya want?" "Good this will be a one man job you cant take anyone as the gear il be giving you will let you fly high and only you into the skies il be giving you my suit i never really use it that much and it can be your reward for completing this task"

"alright deal *shakes russes hand*" "well il take you back to the ferro base and my men have informed your men already "sulavyn good luck .....dont die *frank hugs sulavyn*" "cah...dont worry i wont frank goodbye il be back" sulavyns gang drove back to their base and deno thanked sulavyn again and left and so did the ferros along with sulavyn.

The drove off to a city and from the desert they drove into the cracked abandoned city and came up to the cities docks "Almost there" russ said sulavyn nodded his head lightly and then looked ahead to see a blue camo large jumbo jet parked in the ocean it had massive rubber dinky's under it packed with air to keep it afloat "sulavyn aboard that plane il be in the pilot area with some elite troops from the ferros our main goal is not to cause commotion but to just steal this crate got it?" "Yeah get in there avoid shit grab the grub n leave" sulavyn replied "aha thats my man *pats sulavyns shoulder*".

The both crossed the river their trousers and shoes wet and boarded the plane inside was 10 elite soldiers in dark blue camo swat uniform with m16 laser sighted grenade launchers "evening gentlemen our buddy sulavyns gunna help us dont be afraid if you see well some weird shit *sulavyn began to laugh* soon everyone was buckled in and the plane used its extra lift off jet engines from underneath and lifted off and took off deep into the skies 2 hours later they were half way across the USA they had to get to another ferro airbase in Germany "we're goin germany boys our base is in a secret place in the munich airport itself aha our plane can go invisible and it lands and the floor opens for it and the plane is then put in its hanger" "why we goin germany?" "We cant just run in there those warlord bastards are funded by lots of communist and right wing  governments including the German military opposition Hydra who are all just more powerful than us so we gotta plan before we steal this stuff".

"Woah....im glad im helpin the right people then" "indeed sulavyn and i russ and the rest of us are in debt to you" "ah dont worry about it we are like family almost *they all laugh*. After 2 more hours they were out of the USA and flying very very very high in the skies towards germany they flew past and into heavy storms and heard loud screams of monsters and beasts from the ground "damn the worlds really gone to hell huh?" Russ said smirking at sulavyn "yeah kinda my fault aha"

After one more hour of speedy flying they made it into europe and were landing towards the half destroyed demon infested airport "luckily we have a secret airbase for us ferros here well this is one of our bases we got one in Antarctica" "antarctica......i...." sulavyn said to himself in his head as he remembered fleeing from his home to try and escape there to fail and crash "approaching landing zone" everyone looked out the small windows to see germany in a shit state....the same as america as cthulhus invasion chaos....death and destruction the monument of Berlin had been destroyed "HOLY FUCK LOOK!" Sulavyn pointed pointing out one of the landing aircraft windows to see Hydra black tanks with red mini swasitikas in red flags on the back of the tanks "Damn....hydras got the city berlin on lockdown" russ said pissed off.

"We are eventually gunna have to deal with them they are seriously powerful the amount of shit these guys have was made from hitlers plans they kept hitler alive he killed himself but they managed to use some un identified tech n revive the nazi bastards head which they put in a special large container with liquid and a voice monitor so he could talk he began building a secret empire of super soldiers called hydra...." "woah......" sulavyn said as the plane landed into the secret airbase landing then descending into the german base of the ferros everyone left the plane through the cargo opening and walked into the white light lit hallway whilst the plane descended itself deeper and parked itself in a special underground hanger "alright head here" russ swiped a pass through a door and entered passed heavily armoured robot armour wearing mini gun wielding super soldiers.

They walked into the rooms control room which had computers and people and massive screens in the centre showing co ordinates of enemies and other things with people working "lets make a plan and then we go out n take this crate...."

*editors notes* hey im back schools finished had the best day ever lmfao but im on a 11 week holiday so il be writing often till then bye my cultists💙🌟💙🌟💙🌟