CHAPTER 1 BIRTH

Sulavyn was a prosperous boy who grew up in a normal loving family as a teenager he began from what was innocent small spells and wizardry spiralled into a dark sadistic goal to summon the emperor of the ocean being Cthulhu...... One day the teenager decided he wanted to end humanity and summon the dark tyrannic lord of the ocean named Cthulhu the ritual composed of a set of grim,disturbing instructions to "gather 3 dead bodies of your own family, 2 vials of ocean water, a horn dipped in blood" he later went and stabbed all of his family members but only needing 3 of the bodies sulyvan decided to kill the others out of blood lust. He then put the bodies on a bloodied pentagram and then grabbed the goats horn and stabbed it into a victims heart drenching the horn red and then pouring the vials of ocean water inside the horn and then....drinking it to talk to the entity spiritually. In doing so the candles in the room were flickered out! AND A ROAR! OF AGNONY FILLED THE ROOM!........ "what does thee wish to seek or wish upon" called a elderly like voice coming from the pentagram.... Sulavyn spoke in a shakey voice "i...i wish to summon...to summon the emperor of the seven oceans....Cthulhu" the pentagram then started to move in a circular motion and a claw a....green oily claw with enormous razor blade like nails gripping the floor boards....it stopped it held out its hand and a scroll appeared....Sulavyn shocked and filled with excitement at the same time grabbed the scroll and the claw like hand sank back into the ground with the pentagram moving in a circular motion. Sulavyn opened the old papered scroll to see a dark blue triangular gemstone glimmer in the moonlight of the room....he put the stone away in his pouch and read the note which read "if you wish to summon this entity....you are inflicting a life time of insanity....,pain upon the earth itself...to summon the entity you must shout IMPENDING DOOM APPROACHES...." Sulavyn read this note with shakey hands...but knew this was his destiny he stood up and went outside of his lighthouse and onto the beach of a raging storm in the darkest night and shouted "IMPENDING DOOM APPROACHES!!" He stood there silent as the waves of the ocean smashed againt the tide and the wind bloww mercilessly......he heard a roar of awakening he looked into the fog to see....a colossal monstrosity stand around 15 miles away from him the beings ghost like wings penetrated the foggy air and its head dangling down had tentacles across its face and big yellow beamy eyes in the fog and a fat oily body and claws and legs scaly and both as large as houses and nails as sharp as razor blades.....Sulavyn knew what he had done....and he stood there grinning in victory...

*editors notes* ayyyy okay so im zain sup il be carrying this cthuluh story on for around 100-mabye hell even 500 chapters if u guys love it but for now thanks for reading and have a good day my Cultists💙⭐️