Chapter 2: Recuitment

I was walking back to my home. I just came from an arcade around the corner of this street. I was bored at my house that's why I go into an arcade.

Not minding these... People that are staring at me while I was walking.

Can't they all just mind their business?

"Hey Miss." I think someone called. So I faced the direction where that person came from. Then the girl and her I think two friends? Approached me.

"Uhh.. What do you want?" I asked politely.

"You seem like a great person to become an idol. We are from a big company. Can we have your number so our company could call you for recuitment?" She said.

I examined her first. She's telling the truth. I could tell since I know what goes to these humans mind because me staying here for more than a thousand of years is enough to tell who's lying and who's not.

I told her my number. Then they thanked tho it is not needed and they bid a goodbye.

I just continued walking back to my home.

I sighed, "It's been a year since the last day we last see eachother Hyun-ah... Now I'm making my way to make my promise come true. I hope you do yours too."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I just got home and throw myself to my bed. I'm tired. I should've just brought my motor or maybe if I could, my car.

Then suddenly my phone rang. I looked who it was, and it's an unknown number.

I looked at it confusedly. But then I remember I gave my number to those girls.

I answered the call, "Hello? Who's this?"

"I assume that our staffs approached you right ma'am? This is SM Entertainment. We would like to recuit you as a trainee for you to be able to become an artist. Can you tell us your name ma'am? And also some details about you." The guy from the other line asked.

"Oh.. I see. My name is Kang Seulgi. I was born in Seoul." Well that's what Renzo put into my identity.... Why didn't he just chose Daegu since I stayed here.

"Is it okay for you to come into our company? So you could submit all of the requirements we needed so you could start training?" He asked.

"It's okay." I replied.

"I will text you the details. Thank you for accepting our offer Ms. Kang." Then the call ended.

They texted me all of the details that I needed. I stood up and prepare all of those things. So I could travel to Seoul now.

I would also pack my things up. Cause I will live there for a while.

I've already packed up all of the things that I needed and brought them to my car. Well I should not do this tho.... Whatever. I'll just wish myself luck.

I started my engine and drove off my house. Or maybe more like an mansion. It's really big. But we're not here to talk about that.

We are gonna have a pretty long ride.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I've now finally arrive Seoul. I parked my car here in a parking lot. It's a few blocks away from SM Entertainment's building.

I'm glad that there's no one in the parking lot. And it's pretty dark since it's already 7 pm. The lights from the poles are the only light sources.

I now started walking. I brought all of the things I needed to submit to them.

I entered the SM Building and everyone was looking at me. I feel uncomfortable. A staff approached me.

"Are you Ms. Kang Seulgi?" She asked. I nodded. Then she told me that I should follow her so I did. We entered in this office. Then she started questioning me things such as 'What am I good at?' And more. I just answered all of those questions simply.

"You can start training tomorrow Ms. Kang." She said and smiled. I just smiled back.

Then we exited the room. Before I go out the building, She gave me the address of my dorm. I rented one since I still don't have a house here.

Then after that I finally got out of that building and head over the parking lot where I parked my car.

I entered my car and started it's engine and drove off the road. I followed all of the directions that they gave to me. I wanna go to my dorm now as soon as possible cause I wanna rest. I'm really tired.

I'm glad that this dorm is not miles away from here. Or else I don't know what to do anymore with this day.

I parked my car to the parking lot next to the bulding. And that building is were my dorm located.

I took my bags with me. It has all of the stuffs I needed. I entered the building. There's not a lot of people here it's mostly nothing in this ground floor. Apparently I have dorm mate or maybe dorm mates. I forgot. But I don't mind having dorm mate. As long as we're okay.

I took the stairs. Since my dorm is only at the second floor.

I'm now at the middle of this corridor full of doors. I looked up to all the numbers of every single door until I found the room number that matched what they gave to me. I knocked to it.

I still don't have the keys. The staff told me that I would only get them from my dorm mates.

Then the door flew open.

"WELCOME TO OUR DORM!" This little girl greeted. She's with these other two girls they are smiling at me. They all look so young. They all also look like....

I just smiled back at them. "Thanks."

"Yah! Yerim, Sooyoung and Seungwan! Don't scare our new dorm mate!" A girl shouted. The voice is pretty familiar tho.

"Unnie! We did not scared her! Right uhh..." The little girl said.

"Seulgi-unnie. Call me Seulgi-unnie kiddo." I said.

"Don't call me kiddo! I'm Yerim, 10 years old. This is Sooyoung, 13 years old and Wendy-unnie but that's her english name. You can also call her Seungwan-unnie. She's 15 years old." Yerim said.

Ain't Sooyoung also older than her? Why didn't she called her unnie.

I just chuckled, "Sure, sure. Nice to meet you, Yerim, Sooyoung and Seungwan or Wendy, Which do you prefer?"

"You can call me any of those, Seulgi-un--" I cut her off.

"We're just at the same age." I said. Well that's what Renzo put. I'm glad that he did not make me old. But he made me this young.. That's the reason I was really careful a while ago in the parking lot. They'll see a 15 year old looking girl that is driving a freaking sports car.

And yeah I made myself look like a young girl. I used my illusion power.

"Oh."

I chuckled at her reaction.

"Seungwan-unnie being an embarassment. I'm not surprised." Sooyoung said. Yerim laughed at her.

"Yah. Stop. Let's go inside now. Follow us to the living room, Seulgi." Wendy said and smiled.

I smiled back. They head over the living room now. I closed and locked the door and followed them.

As soon as I entered the room... My eyes widened.

Joohyun.... Is here.

----------

This chapter should even longer but I'll just put the others in the next chapter.

An idea came into my mind that I should right a Prequel story after I write the book 2 of my first fic. Or if I'm really not lazy. I would write them at the same time. I can't spill the plot yet.

Also in this fic. Let's ignore the year when they started training. Let's just say there's no really big training gap between them. That's all for today