~ part 1 ~

I wake up to the sounds of my mother yellow her fucking lungs out from down stairs.

" Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE !! WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR YOUR CAMP NOW!"...

shit I totally forgot I had camp, normally I don't go to camp but my mum has been really tight with money so she is send me to summer camp and my older brother to my dads. My parents split up last year.

I never bonded with my dad to much I'm closer to my mum, so when they broke up my mum had full custody of me and my mum and dad shared custody of my brother.

My brother is older than me by 3 years, which means he's 19. I'm 16 and I have y/c/e and
y/c/h. I mostly look like my mum.

"Y/N hurry up right now !"
"Coming, just let me get dressed please..."

By now my mum was at my door, eyeing me off to hurry the fuck up, she was giving me that loot, if you know what I mean.

"You have 5 minutes okay"

As mum shut the door I jumped out of bed and headed towards my closet to pick out something to wear.

I put on something comfy cause it's just camp, right? Plus I don't plan on standing out, I'm not really a people person.

I put on a black cap and finish off tying up my shoe laces, and give my hair a quick run through of the brush

I grab my bag from by my bedroom boor with my duffel bag of clothes. I start to head down stairs when I start to hear the car running.

I sprint down stairs and hand my bags to my brother who was packing the car with his stuff. He just brings like his gaming shit and homework ( he goes to UNI ).

We hop in the car and head to the camp.
————————————————————————
As we turn the corner into the camp I notice how many kids are there and I get very uncomfortable and nervous. People nah uh people are not my thing. I plan to only make like max 5 friends, just like at school.

"You ready?" My brother asks from the front seat.

"I-I...uh I guess so" I say questioning what I have to come.

My mum and brother exit the car as I sit in the back worrying about everything that can so possibly wrong.

Well nothing to serious like a alien invasion. Haha that sounds so dumb.

I open the door stepping out towards my mum with my bags. I grab them off of her and give her a big hug.

" bye mama, I'll miss you so so so much..."

I trail off as my brother joins the hug. I break the hug feast in fear that everyone was watching, I was wrong. My mum says her goodbyes and I love you as my brother walks me to the doorway of the camp.