~ part 10 ~

"S-Shit" I say panting, feeling the sweat run down my face. I look over to my left, glancing over at Gabriel who had his body wrapped around me, making sure I was safe.

I looked at him up and down, damn he looks hot with bed hair!

"You okay?" He whispered with his raspy morning voice, even though it was still night.

I just nodded and stared into his eyes.

"Take a picture, it will last longer hehe" he giggled, making me turn away and blush bright red. My whole body felt like it was on fire, but it was also so cold at the same time. It was so weird.

"We should get going," Zhen-Zhen said getting up and walking over to the bathroom.

"Y-yeah, coming" I said not wanting to stay and find out what that loud bang was.

I quickly jumped up out of Gabriel's arms, I looks back to see him frowning.

I passed him a quick giggle smirk and ran off to the bathroom.
————————————————————————

I quickly finished putting on my shoes as Zhen-Zhen opened the door to the bathroom, noticing that the boys were also done

"oOoO nerd is lookin dummy thicc!" Dariush said lickings his lips.

I raised my eyebrows then gave him a seriously look.

You know what I'm sick of this shit

"Say anything like that again and I'll cut your dick off and end your life with all the girls okay? Is that clear to you?" I said in a annoyed tone. With a bit of sarcasm.

Everyone looked in shock at first then they all were smirking trying now to laugh as Dariush stood there speechless, wide eyes and jaw dropped.

"Hurry up people" I said going out the door.

"Is y/n okay she's like not nervous or shy," I heard Alex say to Zhen-Zhen.

"I like it, it's hot," Said Gabriel, which made me stop in shock.

Once we were all outside, we went looking through all the sheets.

"See anything??" Whispered Dariush.

"No come on," said Gabriel whist holding my hand, pulling me along.

"Shhh" said Zhen-Zhen.

It was quite too quite, we all searched and searched moving sheets.

"Guy guys we should turn back" whisper Yelled Alex.

"We can't man, we're already in" Dariush said before turning back around.

"Dude I'm telling you this is how people die in movies." Alex said back.

At that moment my eyes shot open, at Alex's comment.