"I'll always be yours"

Set in High school

Teen Sakura x Syaoran

Characters here are about sixteen years of age

**

Syoaran glared daggers at Brooke Miyamura. The new student who was flirting with his girlfriend.

Half the women in their high school is swooning and crushing on Brooke, Syoaran didn't mind that. He didn't give a damn if the females are flirting with the new guy. He didn't care about who he was or even bothered talking to him. That is, until his Sakura began hanging out more frequently with Brooke.

Syoaran watches through clench teeth as Sakura giggles at something that Brooke said, her hands on her chest and a flattered look on her beautiful face. What the hell did that prick say to make her so...so...so that?!

"If only looks could kill" He heard someone snicker from behind him. He spun around to see Eriol Moon. He met Eriol when they were in elementary, and didn't really liked him from the start. He was disgusted and jealous of Eriol because he was charming Sakura, he used to hate Eriol and---secretly because Sakura would not approved--was pleased and thought 'good riddance!' when Eriol finnaly left to go back to england.

Syaoran still doesn't like Eriol even now years later. But he doesn't hate him as much as he used to.

"That bastard is trying to take my girlfriend away" Syaoran growled possesively making Eriol chuckle. "Reminds me of back in fourth grade Syaoran, remember the death glares you used to give me whenever I'm with Sakura?"

"I still give you those" Syoaran reminds.

"You should really calm down, Sakura's loyal to you and would never pick him over a good fella like you" Eriol comforted. This calmed the teenager down a bit.

"Yea you're right, I'll pair up with her before that prick gets the chance" He said before marching towards gross disgusting Brooke and beautiful perfect Sakura.

Eriol smirked inwardly. It was always amusing watching Syaoran get all red and angry just because some guy was talking to Sakura. Syaoran is possesive and easily jealous and would definitely destroy any guy that dare come near Sakura, especialy Eriol.

Last time Eriol had playfully kissed Sakura's hand just to piss off her possesive boyfriend, Syaoran had punched him.

That was only last week. He wonders what Syaoran would do to Brooke.

**

"Sakura hey" Syaoran greets standing beside Sakura swinging an arm around her shoulder protectively.

"Oh hello Syaoran" Sakura greets smilling. "Wanna pair up for track and fealed?" Syaoran asks. Sakura shook her head. "Sorry but me and Brooke are already paired" she said sounding guilty

***Dramatic 'heart getting cracked to peices' sound effect***

Syaoran's brow twitched. "What?" he asks icily.

"the lovely Sakura has asked me earlier to be her partner, and of course I said yes, we're paired up now, go ask someone else" Brooke said smugly.

Sakura asked Brooke. She chosed Brooke.

Syaoran's lip and brow were twitching dangerously. Eriol noticed and put a hand on his mouth to cover his amused smile

Tomoya walked up to Syaoran, camera in hand. She recorded everything that happened earlier with a small smile on her face. "It's ok Syaoran, I'll be happy to be your partner" Tomoya said in her quiet small voice.