A letter of confession

Valentines day special

Syaoran x Sakura

**

Dear Sakura,

I can't believe I'm actualy doing. But I lost the bet, but I have a strong feeling that damn Hiiragizawa cheated. I suppose you must be wondering what bet it was but it doesn't matter. The point is I lost and now I'm writing this. Eriol's behind me right now watching me to make sure I finnish this. Stupid magician. Anyway, I just want to say Sakura that you are an angel sent from the heavens, you have the biggest heart ever, too big to even fit that small body of yours. You are kind and you will not think twice to help another in need. You're beautiful and smart, talented and funny. You're just so insecure about yourself to notice your good qualities. Many people love you, I know I do, just writing this is making me blush. Say, do you remember when we first saw each other? How can you ever forget, I was glaring at you the whole time, and I made you very uncomfortable. But you know what? Looking back I think I was already inlove with you, Sakura. I already had strong feelings for you but I mistook them for annoyance and rivalry. I thought I hated you. Everything about you drove me insane, from your clumsiness, your laughter, your adorable smile, your cute pouting. I noticed small details about you and it drove me nuts. Did you know you sometimes bite your lower lip just a little whenever you are frustated? Or that you have a habit of pouting at your brother whenever he makes you mad?

I wanted nothing to do with you, at first. Because you annoyed me for constantly being in my mind, for being so optimistic and wonderful. Whenever you do cute things it made me smile, whenever you'd look at me I'd blush. I couldn't help it. I liked you. And now, now that I am a little older I know I love you. Remember that play we did in elementary? When we almost kissed? I am not at all embarrassed to say that I was very dissapointed when we didn't. But that's okay, because Touya would have killed me if we did. I am not proud to admit this but when Eriol entered our lives I was jelouse of him. The way he always caught your attention made me realy mad, because he easily gets your attention without even doing much, while I had to make a fool of myself just to make you laugh, smile, or atleast look at me. I scowled a lot and my teeth would hurt from constantly being gritted. I hated him. But now he's okag I guess, he's telerable. I'm surprised you don't notice how other boys look at you Sakura, I suppose that's because you don't think you're pretty enough, or talented, or amazing to be worth anyone's attention. Sakura Kinimoto, you are amazing, very amazing, so amazing, and I very very very much love you. To hell with this! I want to scream to the world how much I love you!

But that would be too overbaord. Actualy, I think I owe Eriol. Because I feel very happy now that I've let out all my hidden feelings, this is what I've always wanted to tell you Sakura. I've been inlove with you since fourth grade. I know you love me too, I know you love me as much as I love you. Well, it's not like you're good at hidding it, and Tomoyo told me. I can't get enough saying, or should I say writing, whichever works, how much I love you. I am also sorry for this letter being so cringe worthy but hey, I tried. I'm a hopeless romantic.

Love, Syaoran

P. s. Will you be my Valentine?

A/N: Pathetic isn't it? I suck! I'll make up for this next time