Vegan Stories(John Laurens x Reader)

A/N: In this fanfic, Laurens is vegan. This fanfic was inspired by some comments I saw on a story.

__________________________

N°1. "It's the Vegan!" I scream as I run into the bedroom I shared with my boyfriend. "Good morning animal lover!" John groaned and rolled over to face me. But his eyes were still closed. "Would you like some almond milk?" One of John's eyes opened to look at me. He pulled me into the bed with him. I squealed and turned the camera off.

[Also, I am crying as I write this because The World Was Wide Enough started playing.]

Nº2. I walked into the living room. John was sitting in the middle of the room, trying to decipher the instructions to building the IKEA furniture. I started filming on my camcorder and hid behind one of the large plants we had and filmed John, focused on reading. "Today on Animal Planet, we spot the vegan in its natural habitat," I whisper to the lens in a horrible Australian accent. "Keep in mind to be cautious when you approach one as they are easy to irritate and scare away." John looked up to where I was. "Y/n?" I looked into the camera in panic. "Shit! It's spotted us, we've got to go."

Nº3. "lol guys look, it's the FuCKIN' VEGAN HA!" "Y/n please, not again. I'm trying to sleep- WAIT. WHY ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE AT 3 A.M? HOW DID YOU GET IN?"

"Hey, that one's from before we got together," I exclaim as me and John finished watching the video. "I'm so glad I recorded that."

"You used to make so much fun of me," says John and he wraps me tighter in his arms. I shrugged and looked up at him.

"It's not every day I find a vegan in its natural habitat," I say, referencing one of the videos we watched. John pouted and I pecked his lips.

"You are a very mean person," he says and kisses my cheek. I kiss him.

"You still love me."