00

"You're just a pebble in my way, deku!" Katsuki said as he held the pin on his grenade gauntlet, getting ready to pull it.

"Young Bakugou! Stop this, you'll kill him!" All Might shouted, worried for his successor.

"He won't die if he'll dodge!" Katsuki said, Aiming for the poor cinnamon roll, who was frozen in fear of dying.

Katsuki released the explosion, aiming at Izuku.

"AHHHHHHH" was Izuku's last words. He tried to dodge, but half of his body was burned to a crisp, leaving him dead.

There was silence in the entire viewing room.

All the students started to scream, seeing Izuku's dead body on the floor.

"Young Bakugou, you killed him!" Shouted All Might in despair.

He bought Izuku to recovery girl in his fastest speed but, to no avail was Izuku announced dead.

All Might was in deep thought. He had gotten so close to the aspiring hero in the past 11 months. But likewise, all things must come to an end.

Timeskip, 3 days

Everyone was at Izuku's funeral, all cried in sadness, some not bothered by his death, some feeling guilty and some trying to get their life back together.

When everyone all left Izuku's funeral, three people came to the grave and dug out the body.

"Let's try out this new reanimation quirk, shall we?" said a masculine voice.

The voice was All for One.

"Master, what if the boy is hostile?" Shigaraki said, full of worry for his adoptive father.

"He won't, he'll lose all his memories" All for One said, reasurring Shigaraki.

"Now, let's begin."

As All for One touched the dead cinnamon roll's forehead, it glowed. Emitting a light green light.

..."Who are you?" the young man said, not letting his guard down.

"We're your allies, you are Jyugo Kite; a villain, named 'Nomu'."

"Oh." Izuku believed him much to their delight, they asked him how he died.

Izuku, remembering how he died said "I remember being killed with a guy saying he's gonna become nuber one or something" after saying that, he gritted his teeth, showing anger to the teen who killed him.

"And I'm gonna kill him" he said with murderous intent.

"Well then, let's introduce everyone since you forgot" Shigaraki said as he clapped his hand.

Kurogiri went first "I'm Kurogiri. My Quirk is Warp Gate, I can open and be any portal to a place I've been to. Nice to meet you again"

Then Shigaraki, "Hello Brother, I'm Shigaraki Tomura, call me Aniki. My quirk is decay I can destroy anything if all five of my fingers touch it."

The last one; All for One, introduced himself. "I am All for One, your father. Son, you will be the successor of my quirk, All for One. Earn the power to use it. For now, I'll give you three quirks."

"Yes father," Izuku said with respect to his 'father' "I will earn your power."

"Good, now let's go home." All for one said, dismissing the conversation.

"Kurogiri, open a portal to the bar."

"Yes, Sir." Kurogiri said as he made a portal to Izuku's new home.

A/N: Finally published the prologue! Please excuse the slow updates, I'm busy with school right now, but I'll try to update once a week. I also changed a few things if you don't mind, Loki:)

PLUS ULTRA!