03

Izuku Midoriya
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Agh! What the hell kid?!" Fuck. It was Hero Killer: Stain.

"Whoaa! You're Stain, the Hero Killer! Can I get an autograph?!" I said excitedly as I am meeting my idol. I liked him because we have the same ideals and he's so cool!

"Get lost kid!" Stain said, pushing me away.

"Just one autograph! Come on, dude!" I say as I pleaded for an autograph.

He signed my shirt and continued to push me away.

"Hey, Stain?" I say, still getting pushed.

"Hm?" He replied, still busy pushing me.

"Can you train me?"

"Why would I train a random kid like you? " He asked, confused at what I said.

"I'm not just any other kid, I'm a villain!"

"Really? You just look like a normal kid.." He said.

"So, can you train me?" I ask, now wanting an answer.

"Fine.." He said, finally agreeing with me.

"But this training is hell... Are you sure about this?" He asked, worried for me.

"It's fine." I say, reassuring him.

"Well see ya tommorow kid, let's meet again here." He said, jumping off of rooftops.

'He's so cool....' I thought to myself.

[Villain Hideout] 
[6:34 PM]

I walked home thinking about my encouter with Stain and was excited for tomorrow.

I walked into the bar, only to see unexpected guests at our hideout.

"Oi, Jyugo meet the new recruits for L.O.V." Aniki said, clearly annoyed about the recruits

"Oh~ Who's this~?" A blonde girl said with a psychotic grin.

"Jyugo. Nice to meet you." I said, nonchalantly.

'Wow.. He's so dense' Kurogiri thought to himself while cleaning the shot glasses with a clean towel.

"Hey. My name's Dabi. Let's be friends." A guy with spiky black hair and scars all over his body said while extending his hand.

"Yeah. Same to you too" I say, grabbing his hand for a handshake.

He shook my hand and I explained what we were going to do for the next mission.

Half an hour later, we were finished talking and decided to get a drink outside. I changed his appearance using my body-altering quirk and went out to town.

[Timeskip]
[3:35 PM]

We went to a restobar by the street corner. We ate dinner and drank sake until we were both drunk. Dabi went ahead to his house and I just sat by the sidewalk to rest my already dizzy head.

I saw a hero with horns looking at me and asked me, "Hey, are you all right?"

"Yeah. I'm fineeee" I say while dropping to the cold cement.

[2 hours later]

I wake up on an unfamiliar place my body rested at the couch. The hero I saw earlier was now wearing casual clothes and was watching TV at a chair seated in front of the TV.

"You're awake." She said in a worried tone while going closer to me.

"Where.. am I?" I asked, trying to regain my composure from all the sake I had.