1.

"Hyung!"

Yoongi, who was busy working on his mixtape— the one that will put my name alongside the stars, he had said— slowly turned around at the mention of his name with a low grumble, eyes puncturing holes on the newcomer who met his intimidating gaze with a wide, unfazed grin.

"How many times did I tell you to fucking knock, Taehyung?" The older male hissed.

"Did you tell me that before?" Taehyung gasped dramatically before skipping over with a teasing smile. "Were you afraid I'd catch you screwing around with a girl?"

Yoongi scoffed, shaking his head wordlessly as he watched the younger settle on the chair beside him and twirl around, returning to his work afterwards.

. . . .

The rapper yawned and stretched, finally deciding that his work for the day was enough before blinking and turning to the figure slumped against the desk, fast asleep.

Yoongi's eyes softened.

It had always been like this— from a very young age, Taehyung had followed Yoongi around like a lost puppy with that stupidly irresistible grin on his face despite the older's efforts to shrug him off until he had given up. From 4 years old up until now with Taehyung as a high school senior, he was the only one who could tolerate the rapper's cold façade and lovingly so.

Yoongi sighed and gently shook his shoulders.

"Tae... come on, wake up kid. I'm not trying to carry you." He mumbled softly, though the Universe knows he wouldn't mind doing anything at all if it was for Taehyung.

. . . .

"So as I was saying—," Taehyung rambled on so rapidly to the point that Yoongi had absolutely no idea what the kid was even talking about anymore.

"You should totally get a girlfriend soon."

Yoongi blinked, looking unbelievingly at the younger.

"I have soooo much friends that you could totally be into, and-" "Tae," the rapper cut him off before he could continue, pausing right in front of the younger's door after they walked into the apartment complex they both live in.

"Tae, no offense, but.. you're literally a kid."

"And?"

"And that means all of your friends are kids, too."

"....Oh."

Taehyung nibbled on his lower lip, nodding before taking out his key and unlocking the door.

"Well, fine. Stay a loner, then, you big dummy!"

Yoongi chuckled as he opened the entrance to his own apartment, leaning on it as he stared at the younger for a moment.

"I'm not a loner. I have you with me after all, right?"

The other male blinked before grinning widely.

"Of course!"

No matter what.