#21 how he asks you to prom

Hellllllooo! Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jc~ He bought you cupcakes that spelled out 'PROM?' and showed up at your house with them and a bouquet of pink roses.

Ricky~ You two were having a movie night so he bought a pizza and showed up at your house with it. When you opened it the top read 'I know this is cheesy but will you go to prom with me?' Of corse you said yes and you both enjoyed the pizza and your movie that night.

Kian~ You two were out eating dinner at a Chinese restaurant. After you were done you got your fortune cookies. But when you opened yours you expected a fortune but instead it read 'Will you go to prom with me?' And you said yes.

Connor~ He showed up to your house with a poster that read 'will you go to prom with me? If yes, smile and nod. If no, lick your elbow.' This made you laugh a lot and you knew you were going to say yes but just to try it, you tried to lick your elbow. After a about 10 minutes of trying you finally said yes.

Trevor~ You two were on a date at a carnival and you two decided to go on the Ferris wheel. When you were at the top it stopped and he asked you "y/n will you go to prom with me please?" Of corse you said yes and you two kissed at the top of the Ferris wheel.

Sam~ He knows how much you love Starbucks so he got your favorite drink and brought it over to your house. When you got your drink you were already half way done when you noticed something weird. Instead of your name on the cup it read 'prom?'. You looked over to sam and he asked "so, will you go?" You said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was so fun to write!

Please vote!

And comment!

Ily all♡