#27 cheeky

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in 102848472 years. This chapter was supposed to be out yesterday but I typed it then it got deleted so I had to retype it. But anyways enjoy!

Trevor~you two were walking around the mall just talking and having fun. You were about to say something when trevor pulls you into a store. Before you had any idea of what store you were going into, he had already pulled you inside. Once inside you recognize the store as Pink. "Wow trevor" you say looking at him. "What?" He says with a smirk. "I think you should get this." He says holding up a pink lace bra. "Oh and these to match!" He says holding up pink lace panties to match the bra. "Trevor!" You say laughing and turning as red as a tomato. After a little while trevor buys them for you even after you telling him not to.

Sam~ all of o2l was going out to dinner and Sam invited you to go along with him. You were wearing a black pencil skirt with a black and white striped sweater on top. Once everyone had ordered you all were just sitting around and talking. Suddenly you felt a warm had on your knee. You looked over to Sam and right as you were about to say something everyone's food came. A few minutes later when everyone was eating you felt Sam's hand slide further up your leg. You quickly swat it away and give him a stern look. This of corse didn't stop him. Five minutes later he put his hand back where it was. You look at him and he was smirking. "Sam stop!" You say and he starts laughing and you soon enough join in laughing too. "Hey what's so funny?" Ricky asks and you turn bright red. "Nothing" Sam says still laughing.

Kian~ you were spending the night at his house tonight because you had just gone out to eat and it's already 12:30. "Can I borrow something to sleep in?" You ask kian. "Sure" he says giving you a long white shirt and a pair of sweatpants. You started going to the bathroom to change when kian stopped you. "No change here." He says. You have always been really self conscious about your body but you decided you would. You start taking off your shirt and then your jeans. Kian comes close and hugs you looking at your body. "You're beautiful (y/n). You shouldn't hide this from me." He says kissing you.

Jc~you were sleeping over at his house tonight and you had just gotten dressed in the bathroom and had walked back into his room. When you walk in you see Jc without a shirt on. "Why don't you have your shirt on?" You ask blushing. "Do you want me to put it back on?" He asks looking at you smirking. "No." You say quietly as he laughs.

Ricky~you two were playing hide and go seek in his house on a Saturday afternoon. "Ok I'll count and you hide. But this time when I find you I get a kiss!" He says happily. "Ok go count to 50!" You say running and already hiding. You decide to hide in his closet behind some of his clothes. "47..48..49..50! Ready or not here I come!" He screams throughout the house. After about 10 minutes you hear him come into his bedroom. "(Y/n) I know you're in here." He says and you couldn't help but laugh quietly at him. Apparently he heard you laughing so he opens his closet door and screams "I found you!!" You laugh and he pulls you in for a hug. "I want my kiss please" he says looking down at you with puppy dog eyes. "Ok." You say leaning in.

Connor~ you were walking through the park hand in hand just talking about anything and everything. You two were on a bridge watching the sunset and so walked up and sat on the rim of the bridge to get a better view. Connor was behind and right when you were about to ask him to come sit with you, you heard a click. "Connor! Did you just take a picture of me?" You ask and he just smiles and says "yeah". "Delete it! I probably look horrible!" You say trying to get ahold of the camera. "No" he says smirking. "Please Connor?" You ask nicely." "(Y/n) you look beautiful in the picture. Just like you do always. I'm not deleting the picture." He says making you smile. "Ok fine." You say finally agreeing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so so so sorry for not updating sooner! I wrote the whole chapter and it was pretty long but then it didn't save and deleted. So I had to retype it again and sorry if it's not as good.

Ily all thank you so much for 100 votes!

Keep it up please!

5 votes and maybe 2 comments for the next chapter?

Ily all♡