#24 he leaves for tour

Connor~ he was leaving tomorrow morning to go to NYC to preform with o2l. You were going to miss him a lot because he was leaving for about a month. The morning of you drive him to the airport. The car ride is silent as a tear runs down your cheek. "Awe y/n don't cry, you'll make me cry too. I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise." And with that you gave him a kiss and a huge hug and he left.

Ricky~ he was going on tour because of his new song 'Nobody'. He was going for about 3 months and you were going to miss him so much. On the way to the airport you two were talking about how much you were going to miss each other. A few tears escaped as you got closer. "Babe I'm going to fly you out so you can visit every month I promise. I would even fly you out to visit every week if you want." He says. "I'm just really going to miss you Ricky." You said. "I know but I'll be back before you know it." He says.

Trevor~ Trevor was going on a tour and you were invited to go with him. Right now you were packing and he was helping you. "Baby what do you want in here?" He asks walking into your closet. "A few t-shirts, a sweatshirt, my pink lace shirt, and my black dress please." I yell back to him. A few minutes later he comes back bringing me everything plus a few other things. "Why do you have my Aztec print crop top?" I ask. "Because you look hot in it." He says smirking and throwing it into my suit case. "Ok then." You say laughing. You two finish packing and head out to the airport.

Jc~ he was leaving for a tour with o2l and you two were spending your last night together. "Baby what movie do you wanna watch?" He asks. "I don't care! You chose." You yell back from the kitchen. You were making popcorn while Jc was getting blankets and picking a movie. You two watched the movie and cuddled all night. You talked about how he would fly you out to come visit him and he would come visit you very often. The next day you two went out for breakfast and waited until it was time for him to go.

Sam~ he was going to vidcon and he invited you with him. He was over at your house and he was helping you pack. You get some shirts, shorts, yoga pants and a few dresses and skirts. "Sam can you get me my black vans?" I asked. "Sure babe." He says walking into my closet. A few minutes later he comes back with my black vans and some of my bras and panties. "Sam why do you have those?" You ask laughing. "Because I thought you might need them." He said smirking and throwing them into the suitcase. "I can't go 3 months with only 2 bras and 3 panties. Can you grab me some more please?" I ask. "Definitely" he says walking back into my closet his smirk not leaving his face. After you were done packing you two head off to the airport and leave.

Kian~ you two were at the airport and kian was about to leave. "Babe I don't wanna leave you." He mumbles into your neck as he hugs you. "I know Kian. I don't want you to go either." You say hugging him tighter. "Flight 257 to North Carolina." The intercom says over all the people in the airport. "Kian that's your flight." You say letting go of him. "But I don't want to go." He says hugging you again. "Kian we both know you have to go." You say trying not to cry. "Please let me stay. Don't make me go." He says. "Kian you have to. I'll be coming to visit before you know it." You say and he finally agreed. You give him one last hug and kiss goodbye and he takes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another update

3 votes for the next chapter

Or 3 comments for the next chapter

Either way works

But please vote and comment

Ily all♡