#26 Interveiws

Trevor~
Trevor was about to go on at an interview and you were waiting backstage. He gives you a kiss before he goes and you watch him walk over to the chair by the interviewer. "Hi Trevor." The interviewer says as he sits down. "Hello!" Trevor says back cheery. "So I heard you and (y/n) are dating?" My he interviewer says to start off the interview. "Well, yeah that's true." Trevor says looking down smiling shyly. "Oh so it is true? How long have you two been together for?" The interviewer asks. "Exactly 4 months tomorrow." Trevor says now looking at you smiling. "Well that's great! Sadly that's all the time we have for today. Thanks for joining us today Trevor." The interviewer finished up and the interveiw is done.

Connor~
Connor was going to an interview with all of o2l today and you were going with Andrew and Lia and you guys were going to wait backstage. But first you had to wake Connor up. "Connor you have to get up." You said shaking him carefully. "No lay down with me." He says with his face in a pillow. "No Connor we only have an hour." You said but instead of getting up he pulls you back down onto the bed and puts his arm around me so I can't get up. "Connor!!" You say laughing. "What" he says smirking. "You need to get ready." You say. "Give me 10 more minutes." He says closing his eyes again. "Fine 10 minutes." You say.

Sam~
"Babe I'm going to an interview" sam says from the kitchen. "Ok see you later" you yell back. About 30 minutes after he leaves you turn the tv onto the channel Sam is on. "Good morning everyone! Today we have a very special guest! Would you like to introduce yourself?" The lady says. "Hi guys I'm sam Pottorff" sam says. "So sam I heard there was something you wanted to say." The interviewer said which makes you turn up the volume and pay more attention. "Yeah there is. (Y/n) I know you're watching this right now and I just wanted to say I love you so much. And I know homecoming is coming up so.. Would you go with me?" He asks and you can't believe he just did that on live television. You call him right away and he picks up in under 2 rings. "Hi babe" he says. "Hi sam." I say back. "So about homecoming..will you go with me?" He asks. "Of corse I will." You say.

Kian~
You two were going to Kians interview with the boys today and right now you two were waiting back stage for the interview to start. You were taking about something random when the interviewer came up and started talking to Kian. At first she was nice but then she started flirting with him. Kian of corse pushed her away but she just wouldn't stop. "I'm excuse me but I'm his girlfriend." You say going up and taking Kian's hand in yours. He squeezes your hand reassuringly. "Who's she?" The interviewer steps in speaking again. "She has a name. And she is my girlfriend." Kian says defensively. "Ew her? You could do so much better. She's not even pretty!" The rude interviewer says. "(Y/n) is beautiful so don't you dare say that. And no I couldn't do better. If anyone doesn't deserve her it's me, she's too good for me." Kian says and he grabs my hand again and we walk away.

Jc~
"So Jc I hear you have a new girlfriend." The interviewer asks Jc as you watch backstage. "Yeah I do." He says smiling at you. "What's her name?" The interviewer asks. "Her name's (y/n). I LOVE YOU BABE!" Jc says shouting back to you. "Oh is she here right now?" She asks. "Yeah she's right back there." Jc says. "Well why doesn't she come on out here?" She says signaling for you to walk out. You walk out and sit next to Jc on the couch. "So you two are dating?" She asks looking at the both of you. "Yeah" you say smiling. "How about a kiss on camera?" She asks. Before you can answer Jc turns you head to face him and he kisses you not shyly. "Well there you have it! Jc and (y/n) kiss live right here! Make sure to tune in next week on Monday for more youtubers!" The interviewer says rapping up the show.

Ricky~
Ricky was at interviews all day and he said he wasn't going to be back until late tonight. You were a little disappointed because you wanted to have a nice relaxing night with him. It was about 8:00 when your doorbell rings. You go to open it and you see Ricky standing there with a bouquet of roses. "Ricky?" You ask in disbelieve. "Hi babe" he says. "What are you doing here? I thought you had interviews?" You say happily. "Well I didn't have interviews this morning but I wanted to do something special." He says. You two head out and have a wonderful night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not all of them are interviews but they have something to do with one haha

But thanks for voting!

4 votes for the next chapter!

Comment ideas please! Or send me a direct message of ideas! I'm running out!

Thankss! Ily all♡