#28 what he gets you for chirstmas

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a long time and I'm so so so sorry. But here's another one. Christmas is coming up so I'll be doing some Christmas preferences. Also please send me or comment new ideas. If I get more ideas for preferences I promise to update more.

Kian~ He knows how much you like shopping so he takes you to the mall and tells you to get whatever you want and he would pay. Of corse at every checkout you insist on paying which earns you a glare from kian letting you know you are not paying. You two spend the whole morning at the mall and then go spend the rest of the day with your families.

Jc~ He knows you adore dogs especially puppies so that's what he gets you. Your new puppy looks a lot like wishbone except it's a little girl. You spend the whole day teaching your new puppy different tricks and just playing with the dog.

Trevor~ For Christmas Trevor takes you out to dinner at a fancy restaurant that has your favorite food. At the end of dinner he gives you a box that you open and its a beautiful necklace engraved with 'forever & always' on it. When you get home you cuddle and watch movies all night and spend Christmas Day with your two families together.

Connor~He gets you a kitten. It's only 9 weeks old and its a little black fur ball of joy. You two come up with the name midnight and you spend all day watching movies and cuddling with your new kitten.

Sam~He knows you love Starbucks so he gets you many different things involving Starbucks. You get a few different cups, a new phone case, a gift card, a t-shirt, and even a pillow with the Starbucks logo on it.

Ricky~ Pokemon stuff because he knows you're almost as obsessed as he is. Along with the Pokemon stuff he gets you gift cards to your favorite stores and restaurants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg did you guys see Trevor's new video on O2l? The anxiety one. Yeah well it made me cry. It was so sad but I'm so proud he's opening up to everyone and not being shy about it. I love him so much and I hope he's doing fine.

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

Thanks for reading! 5 votes for the next chapter! Ily all♡