Chapter 6~ is it love?

His eyes, were a very bright magenta, as it could have almost gotten pink whenever he stared at Applejack.  Applejack averted her gaze, somewhere else then him. Did he still want to be friends with her? She sighed. Her mission was to find out what love is? Her thoughts went back to her parents, knowing they were really in love. Was that how it at least look like?

She ducked her head as she saw him walking across the hallway, and her heart dropped deeper than she can imagine.

She saw him with a girl. Applejack May have been over exaggerating the situation, but the girl was leaning on him, and.... was Blitz letting her?

Applejack sighed and ignored this. She suddenly had no fear to hide from him in the hallways. As she set herself in the open, Blitz immediately looked at her.

"Applejack! We need to talk," Rainbow blitz called after her, yanking that random girl off him.

"Rude! I'm Your new fiancé. Or soon to be!" The girl called after.

Blitz looked back and rolled his eyes, then muttered,"no you aren't."

"Fiancé?"Applejack Said crossing her arms, "you gotta new one?"

"I don't like her," Rainbow Blitz Shot back,"and will never love her."

Good, Applejack thought. Why did I just think that?

"We are still friends, right?" Rainbow Blitz said hoping for a yes,"last time. I was just going through something."

Applejacks world brightened,"it's ok. And yes, we are friends."

"Great,"Rainbow Blitz Said as he flashed a smile to her.

"Hey, Darling," Applejack heard from behind and stared at Rarity, as she was waving at her.

"Hey, Rarity," Applejack replied back.

"I was hoping, you can come back and hang out with your friends. We really miss you," Rarity said as she directed a look to Rainbow Blitz.

Rainbow blitz sighed,"I will go. See ya, Aj."

"See ya, Blitz," Applejack watched him scramble away, while feeling a little helplessly guilty for not hanging out with him.

~Time Skipped~

     Applejack walked through the cafeteria feeling weird because she did not usually eat here. She got a lot of glances for some reason. It was mostly the female population. Applejack ducked her head a little bit, maybe she was being paranoid. Again.

   She stormed herself to sit at the table where her friends are. Her friends being starlight glimmer, Rarity, Lyra heartstrings, and Bon Bon. Lyra heartstring and Bon Bon are dating by the way.

Applejack calmly sat down, and they noticed her right away.

"Applejack, we missed you!!" Bon Bon shrieked, while Lyra places a hand on top of hers trying to calm her down.

"Yeah, where have you been?" Lyra Said, the gave Applejack a teasing look,"I heard you were talking to a boy~"

Applejack blushed,"just a friend."

"Anyway! We have so much to catch up darling," Rarity clapped her hands together then pointed towards Starlight glimmer.

"Y-yeah. W-we do. I got a boyfriend, his name is discord,"Starlight glimmer shyly looked down while blushing deeply.

"Wow. Congratulations, sugarcube," Applejack Said towards her and Starlight glimmer responded by nodding her head.

"Love, I hope I will find it," Rarity said in a dreamy way.