Chapter 7~ life can only be so fast

Sorry, guys for the wait!

  Applejack opened her eyes, as she felt some force around her waist. She let a breath out, instantly remembering what happened. They.. no she could not think about it. It got her heart racing for him. They kissed.

Applejack felt her cheeks heated, as she felt his arms strongly tighten around her waist. It made her felt smaller than ever, weaker than ever but she knew she was strong. She tried to shake out of his arms. He really is holding onto her tight, a really keeper he is.

Some part of Applejack didn't want to talk about the kiss they shared, she just felt scarred for some reason. For their friendship. For everything.

"Good morning, Applejack," Blitz loosened his grip on her, letting her go free.

"G-Good morning,"She stuttered, as she sat up from her bed.

   Her hair was open, but it was messy, yet Blitz blushed. It looked sexy. How natural it looked how perfect it looked.

"We should quickly get ready and head to school," Applejack Said as she glanced at the ground, trying to pretend like everything is normal.

"Ok," Rainbow blitz replied knowing she wasn't going to get away with this ignorance.

They both got ready as quick as possible. As they knew they were late than usual. Applejack was downstairs with a slightly angry Applebloom.

"I have to take my little sister to school first," Applejack directed to Blitz,"you can go ahead of me."

"No, I don't mind going with you guys," Blitz Said with a smile. She is not going to get away with this.

Aj sighed, then smiled back at him,"ok Fine."

As she grumbled her words slightly. Breakfast was done and over with. Applebloom was dropped off. It was all moving so fast for them just to be alone together.

Right now, they were alone walking. Rainbow blitz had a smirk plastered on his face.

"So the kiss?" Rainbow blitz asked causally.

Applejacks cheeks darkened with pink,"y-ya k-k-know it must have b-been in the m-moment."

Rainbow blitz frowned, as he glanced away from her. Was he being lead on by her?

Applejack Bowes her head down from guilt. Was she lying to him?

"You shouldn't kiss someone you don't love," Blitz Said evidently upset.

"Well, maybe I-" Applejack opened her mouth," just give me some time to think about it."

They both fell silent as they kept walking to school. Applejacks thoughts wandered, as she was thinking over the whole thing.

"Rainbow blitz,"Applejack breathes out.

"Yes? Is something the matter?" Rainbow Blitz asked worriedly.

Applejack had his dairy. He was this rich popular guy who a lot of girls laid eyes on, who had parents who set him up for marriage.

"Even if I loved you and you loved me," Applejack steadily said as she was trying to analyze his expression,"it wouldn't work out. Don't you have a lot of fiancés?"

Blitz snorted,"the way you mention fiancés. Why would I have more than one fiancé?"

"Blitz I'm serious," Applejack suddenly stopped and glared right through his eyes,"do you like me more than a friend?"

Rainbow blitz slowly looked away from her gaze even though it was piercing right through him. He sighed, then he slowly nodded and glanced away.