t w o

~Aaron~

It had finally been a day and I filed a police report. Now we search for Aphmau. I used all my werewolf senses yet nothing. After a few weeks of searching, people began to lose hope.. I didn't though, I kept going. I don't care if I had to leave the state and or country to find her, I would do it. I honestly don't know what to do. "Guys I have a theory.." Vylad said, walking into the dining room. I gathered all of our friends to talk about Aphmau's disappearance. "What is she just left? Hear me out- I've been looking and researching things. There's not really a big chance of her going missing by death or getting kidnapped. So- What if she just left?" Vylad said, taking a seat next to Garroth. "There is n-no way she would do that! She wouldn't just leave her husband and daughter for no reason!" Katelyn yelled, slamming her fist on the table. "This will probably explain." He said, handing me a book. My eyes widened. "T-This is the book I gave to her while we were apart for a year.. How on Earth does she still have this?" I say taking it from Vylad. I open it and read the pages. It started out as sweet little stories, dark days without me, and the days where she would just ramble on just because. I smiled, but then realized why I was reading it. "No.. Nothing in there says why she left." Everyone sighed. "Then I honestly don't know.. I'm sorry guys, but I think she's gone. She's probably dead." Dante said, standing up. "NO! I refuse to believe she's gone!" Zane screamed at him. "Reason with me Zane! We haven't seen her in what, 6 weeks now?! We've found nothing! She's gone! She's gone.." Dante yelled back. "Get out of my house." I said, holding on for dear life not to punch the hell out of that man. "What?" Dante said, looking at me. "If you're not gonna help search for her. Get out." He looked at me then ran out of the house. "I need to check on Alina. You all are free to leave." I start to walk up the stairs, then my heart stopped when I heard the faintest...

"Her heartbeat..."