f o u r

Aaron felt himself turning into a werewolf until it just happened. He listened to her heartbeat and followed. He would do anything to get his wife back, no matter the cost. As her heartbeat grew closer and closer, he didn't notice he was in a small village that was filled with lively chatter and.. flowers?

~Aphmau POV~

Madame Villa sat me down on the altar of lilies. "Who said you could go out?" She screamed at me, I just sighed and tried to stay calm. My dove, Mango leaned into my hand, his soft feathers making me feel better. I remember when Aaron's touch used to do tha- "Listen here young lady! Sadamai will not condone this kind of behavior! It's to corruption if you don't stop!" She snapped in my face, I looked away thinking of corruption. Corruption, it was the darkest part of Sadamai, and nobody could stand it. It was for punishment, you spend days in there, you break, and become corrupted. "I understand, Madame Villa." I whispered and curtsied, trying to somehow win back her love. She smirked, and shooed me away with her hand, and I walked away. I left the small altar and rain poured down, but I smelt a familiar scent. "Aaron..?" I said, breathily. I ran as fast as I could, "Aaron?! Aaron!" I began to tear up when I saw him. He looked at me and smiled in a way I've only seen twice. When I told him I was pregnant, and we were married. He grabbed me and lifted me into the air, "My love, you're here!" He said, before holding me close and I buried my face into his chest. "I missed your short potato self." We were drowned in rain, but all I could see was sunshine. 

"i̴̝͇̮͛̀̽͆̑̐͛͘͝͠'̸̮͋͒̈́̓͋̈́̄d̷̜͓̙̥̤̰̉̓̽̊̇̔̐̋̽͘ͅ ̷̟͖͕̦̬̜̲̘̆̆̀͝ḧ̷̛͕͎̭̠͓̮͗͆̃́̌͘̚̚a̵̢̖̟͔̩͑̓̾̎t̸̨̲̺͉̝͈̱͔͓̆͐̂͐̒͝͝ͅȩ̴̨̡̱̱̖̗̝̱̮̊͑̈́̂̍̏̌͐ ̵̨͈̻̰̺̻͉͔͆̈́̕͝t̶̪͉̮̮̩͓͈̝͆͝ơ̶͕̟̟̳͗̐͗͊̑̂̐ ̷̨̠͖̯̯̟͔̹̉̓̑͗͊̓̍́̔̆͜ḵ̷̣̤̇̈̿̊̽͝ì̸̺́́͆̎̀̋̇̀̎l̸̛͙̤͙̘͖̼͂̽̾̿̕l̵̢̢̤̹̳͕̬̀̈́̈́̆̄ ̷͙̝̟̻̞̲̃̇̅̿́̉̏͒̃̓͜s̷͍͓͙͐͆͗̓͘͘͠o̶̮̭͙͉̬͓͇̲̣͂̅͝m̵̖̜̼̜̔͌̾̔̾̐͂͛̚ͅē̴̼̫̪͙̳͔̒̍͋̀͗́͘̚͠ô̷̩̰͕̯̻̥͖͓͉̲͆̏͂́̽̔̄͝ǹ̶͎̖̩̝̥̳̩̈́̊̆̀̔͝ê̷̗͖͙͂̌͜.̷̪̈́͠ ̴̧̫͓͈̣̃͑̊̃̕š̸͖̞̪̯͉̽͐̅o̴̦͌̍̈͌́͌ ̷̨̨̻͙̹̗̾͜Ȉ̷̡͚͖̱̰̏̈̏͐͐̄́́ ̵͓̭̼͔͚͚̮̥̲̂͑͒̿̕w̷̥̮̩͍̬̃̑̈̂̎̿͛̾ơ̸͙̼̠̜̻̜̽̇̒̃̋ͅű̵̜̲͋͌̽͛͆͘l̴̡̻͍̬̤̹̳̼̗͚̓̓̿͑d̷̨̨̯̠̪̼̺̆ͅ ̶̧͚͔̣͉͎̟͑̉͒̎́̀͜b̸̡̢̠̯̖͕͝ă̵͈̫͚͚̞̙̮̙͙̅̈́͐͐̿̇̾̕͝ç̷̲̜̙̘͚̠̽͑͌̅̄͜͝k̷̢̨̰̩̣̝̩͇̑̋͗̇̈́̽̍͠ͅ ̶̢̧͕̗̬̱̱͈͔͚͌̇̑a̶̢̡̨̛͓̖͔̩̭̩̽̈́͝͝w̵̱͓̬̍͋͋̓̓́̽ͅa̴̡̛̰̘͈̮͉͇̅̾̄̋̐̔͝y̴̗͈̠̩̱͒̅̈́͐̅̊̓̆̕͝,̶̻̩̺̮̥̰̥̻̥̓̊͑̔̔̌̈́̈́͘̚ ̶̢̟̹͉̜̲̤͍̊͐̋͐͊ͅį̵̡̺̪͎͊̀̀̑f̷̢͍̦̺͕͈̎͐͆̄̚͜ͅ ̶̞̻̎͛͌͘Ī̸̪̹̲͙̺͖̹̬͚̫̀̿͆̈́̒́͝ ̵̧̧̛̫̮̬̣̣͎̩̮͑w̸̪͈̣͚̑é̴͕̠̤̖͜r̸̖̙͕̟̦̥̟̩̩͋̅̈́͌̚e̶̩̭̼̳͙̗̮̫͖͒̐͝͠ ̷̧̡͈̮̻̫̜̚̚͝ͅy̶̛͙̤͚̆̓̅́̆͂͂ȯ̷̹̣͎̃̍u̶̡̮̼̮̬͓͑́͂̑̉̀̕͜.̵̨͎̠̫̯̰̥̻̲̦̂͗̾"

Happy New Year everyone~ I hoped you enjoyed this short- chapter of Late Night Flowers. Mk, bye-bye!~