S I X

~third person~

Let's  get a quick recap alright? Aphmau and Aaron reunite and share a beautiful reunion, until Madame Villa shows up decides to hold Alina and Aph hostage. Aaron needs to decide, will he keep his daughter? Or the one person he's loved his entire life?

"Decisions, decisions." Villa says, "You two make beautiful children.. Alina was it? She has potential."  Aaron growled, he knew what he had to do, no matter how much he would regret it. 

                                                                                  "Take her, I want Aphmau."

~Aphmau POV~

My eyes watered, knowing he cared about me and the fact that we may never see Alina again. I was shoved into Aaron by the guard and I just let out a sob. He rubbed my back, "I can't say it was the best decision you've made, but oh well. Farewell, we'll throw this one into corruption." Madame Villa said, and like the flicker of a candle, she was gone. "Aaron, why?!" Tears running down my face, I looked up and saw his ice cold stare. "I can't lose you. Ever. You are my whole world, we'll get Alina back. That's a promise." I continued to cry. So, we just held each other, hoping somehow, our family will be repaired.

HAH THE END.

Before you freak out, let me explain. I noticed how many people enjoyed the story, and that made huge expectations. I have lots of stories, which will be deleted. After the epilogue that will be up TONIGHT, I'll be deleting my other stories leaving only Repairing a Smile and this. I'm getting a fresh start, and I truly believe this will help me keep focus on my work. I'm really sorry if you hate me for making this story short and end on an unhappy ending. Thank you all so much for being here for this story. It means everything to me.

Cya on the epilogue,  love you.

~Emma.