Chapter 17

Just so you know I appreciate all of you, like, so much. I notice when you vote and add stuff to your library and ily guys, just wanted to say that

Would anyone be interested in stuff getting spicy in the FFH book?  Not smut or lemon 'cause I'm too pure but like some nice kissing scenes. Thoughts? 

This book is like slowly blowing up sjdsflsfdj

Grace

~~~~~

(F/C)= Favorite color

~~~~~

Yesterday on It's All You:

 He left a long, lingering kiss on the base of my jaw. "Have a good night, (Y/N)." 

 "Have a good night, Peter." 

~~~~~

  On Friday morning I was mixing a concoction in chemistry when Peter slipped me a note. It had his signature smiley face scribbled on the bottom. You look really nice in that top, was all it said. I blushed and shoved the note in my pocket, glancing at him. He wasn't even looking at me, though I had a feeling he could see my reaction. 

  Ugh, he looked adorable in those lab glasses.

  Later that evening, I was getting ready for the dance. I had a (F/C) dress that I thought looked pretty nice. It had semi-translucent short sleeves and was overall pretty similar to Michelle's. It was a bit longer than hers and had silkier fabric. An open back made me feel a bit exposed, but it looked great with the cut of the dress.

   My face was clear of makeup except for a nice lip gloss that stayed in my purse (unless you wanna wear makeup idk you). 

  My phone buzzed. Just in time. I checked it to make sure that it was Peter.

Pete💕: I'm out front!

You: I'll let you in!

  I walked to the door to see Peter (What is actually wrong with me my heart literally dropped when I remembered him wearing that tux ahhhh) standing there. He was unbelievably handsome. Scratch that, he was gorgeous. His hair was perfect as always. He wore a black tux with a white rose pinned to the lapel. He was staring at me, and I stared back. 

  "You're beautiful." He said, breaking the silence. I fidgeted with my dress. 

  "You're gorgeous."

   He blushed and walked into the foyer. There was a plastic box in his hands. "Oh, I got you a corsage." He handed me a corsage made of big pink roses. 

  "I love it." I smiled at him.

   My mom and dad were in the living room, camera ready. "Hey, Peter!" My mom said. My dad smiled and greeted him, too. 

  "Okay, look like you're actually friends now." My dad said, holding up the camera. 

  We got a multitude of pictures. One with Peter's arm around my shoulder, one of us making goofy faces, one where we just stood and smiled. "If we do this any longer we'll be old enough to go to prom." I told my dad, who was still pressing the button on the camera. Peter looked at me and laughed a little at my bad joke. I smiled at him. I heard my dad snap the camera.

   "There we go!" He said, and Peter and I both turned pink. 

  Finally, we headed out the door. "Is this dance gonna be totally lame?" I asked him as we headed to May's car.

   "Not a chance with you there." 

  My ears warmed. "Are you flirting with me?" I stuttered, losing my usual cool demeanor.