Character List

Hey guys. This is my new book about best friends Violetta,Francesca and Camila who join Buenos Aires High School as freshmans and it's mainly about their high school experience.

Warning-This Book Contains Strong Language.

Right now I am going to write about the characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violetta Castillo-Violetta is 15 year old girl who is best friends with Camila and Francesca. She is sweet,kind and caring towards her friends but if she doesn't like somebody then she can be very mean and aggressive when she is upset by somebody.She likes to put on a tough act in front of others but she is actually really sensitive.Her friends are the most important people in the world to her. After breaking up with her boyfriend Tomas, she has decided to swear off boys but will she feel that her decision was a bad one after she meets Leon?

Francesca Cauviglia-Francesca is 15 and is best friends with Camila and Violetta. She is the most well behaved of the group but she is mostly encouraged by Camila to be louder and rude. She also tries to convince Violetta to stop acting tough and she cares about her friends a lot and ends up mostly taking the wrap for Cami's misbehaving.She like Violetta puts on a tough act but she is a really sweet person. She is dating her middle school boyfriend Marco but will have a secret crush on Diego, the school's bad boy and player.

Camila Torres-She is 15 and the most bold,foul mouthed and loudest of the girls. She is very tough,cheeky and rude, especially to teachers. She is always making Francesca take the wrap for her behaviour. She wants her friends to be exactly like her and she is actually quite compassionate and will do anything for her friends and will protect them no matter what. Most guys are afraid to approach her but she secretly wants to be in love and is jealous of how many guys like her friends. She hates Ludmila because she sees her as her biggest rival. Her dream is for her and her best friends to be the most popular girls. She comes from a broken home and it makes her mean and aggressive.She is also close friends with Maxi.

Leon Vargas-Leon is 15 and is quite arrogant and confident. He is friends with Andres,Federico,Marco and Diego. Girls are always chasing him .Even though he and Diego are friends, they are constantly trying to outdo each other. He is dating Ludmila because they both want to be popular but he puts on an act since Ludmila always tells him to. He is smart,popular and attractive. He will fall for Violetta.

Diego Hernandez-Diego is 15 and is arrogant and is a bad boy who all the girls are crazy about. He dates a lot of girls but never has any real feelings for them.His friends are Leon,Marco and Federico.He is Mr Casal's son so he doesn't bother a lot with homework and is always in detention.

 Maxi Ponte-Maxi is 15 and is a long time friend of the girls but has always been closer to Cami. He feels like he understands her and he loves how Cami trusts him and how Cami is honest and opens up tp her.He will fall for Naty.

Naty Vidal-Naty is 15 and is Ludmila's sidekick. She is kind but is very badly treated by Ludmila. She will fall for Maxi.

Federico-Federico is 15 and is originally Italian. He is friends with all the boys. He lives with Violetta so they are pretty close and he sees her as a sister. He cares a lot about her and he hates that she is always misbehaving and getting in fights. He falls for Ludmila but he is a bit skeptical since she is so mean.

German Castillo-German lives alone with is daughter Violetta and he is a millionaire. He is ashamed of his daughter since she is always getting into trouble but mostly because he loves her so much and after Maria's death, she starting be bad so he feels bad about it. He also hates her being friends with Camila.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you guys are excited for this book!