Harrassment

Violetta's P.O.V

(In Violetta's Room)

Leon and I are making out on my bed when the door opens.

Fran-Vilu I...Oh!

Vilu-What are you doing?

Leon-I should go. Bye Vilu.

Leon grabs his shirt and then he walks out awkwardly as Fran sits on my bed.

Fran-Is he a good kisser?

Vilu-Yeah..but that's not what we are talking about! What is so important that you broke into my room to tell me?

Fran-I...D...I can't. It's too embarrassing.

Vilu-Well after what just happened, I want something embarrassing to happen to you now.

Fran-In class I...dreamt of Diego.

Vilu-You what?

Fran-I had a dream and he was there and I thought it was real but then Angie woke me up in front of the whole class and then...

Vilu-Slow down! Marco?

Fran-We broke up.I dumped him...for Diego but Diego doesn't know that.

Vilu-You dreamt about it? You weirdo!

Fran-Stop Vilu. I came to you with this because I wanted some advice.

Vilu-Fine.Tell Diego how you feel. If you broke up with Marco then this means that you are serious about your feelings right?

Fran-I am. He even took the blame for me!

Vilu-He what?

Fran-He told Mr Galindo that it was all him and that he framed me. He is in so much trouble even though he didn't do anything.

Vilu-Diego did nothing? I find that hard to believe...

Fran-Stop Violetta! This is serious because I feel so guilty.

Vilu-Don't. It was his decision.

Fran-But...

Vilu-Listen, Diego confessed and it had nothing to do with you so forget about it.

Fran-Fine.Thanks Vilu.

She gives me a hug just as Cami then walks in and sits on the bed.

Cami-Hey! How come I wasn't invited to this little party?

Fran-Cool it, I was just about to leave.

Cami-Well I need to speak to Viola here.

Vilu-You spoke to Jade didn't you?

Cami and Fran burst out laughing.

Cami-Wow that bimbo can't even get your name right Tell me why your Dad is with her?

Vilu-Hey, I am just as confused as you. She is such a bitch! She basically called me ugly and Dad said nothing!

Cami-Well he's in love. And she's in love with his bank account.

Vilu-How can he not see what a gold-digging skank she is?

Fran-Violetta!

Vilu-What? My Mom would be so ashamed to see him with Jade.

Fran-Isn't the..umm anniversary of her um..

Vilu-Death? Yeah, in a few days.

Cami-How you holding up kiddo?

Vilu-Fine and don't call me that.

Cami-I was just trying it out...

Vilu-My Dad isn't mentioning it and Angie puts on a brave face for me but I just..don't know what to think. I don't know whether to cry or look at pictures or read her diary...

Fran-You still read her diary?

Vilu-Yeah...

Cami-OMG you used to carry it around until you were like 9!

Vilu-I felt closer to her but when I found out about Angie, I didn't feel like I needed to read it since Angie told me everything about her. I really wish that she was here....

Fran-I know...

Vilu-It's just...Angie is trying to replace her almost and my Dad thinks that I am a failure...

Fran-He doesn't think that...

Vilu-He is ashamed of me.

Someone knocks on the door and Jade then walks in.

Jade-It's dinner time and your Dad says that your friends need to leave now.

Vilu-Well I'm not hungry so they can stay.

Jade-Don't start something,Darling. You won't win.

Cami-We will leave...Come on Fran.

Cami and Fran walk out and Jade closes the door.

Jade-I heard everything that you and your pathetic friends said.

Vilu-You can hear? Congrats Jade(!)

Jade-Funny. Now listen little girl, your father and I are together whether you like it or not.

Vilu-OK, can you get out now?

Jade-I suggest that you come down to dinner with a smile on your face or lets just say that we will have problems.

------

Cami's P.O.V

Fran-So this is your house?

Cami-Yep, thanks for walking me.

Fran-Your house looks so nice. How come you have never invited Vilu or I inside?

Cami-My Mom doesn't like visitors.

Fran-What about your Dad?

Cami-He's....away a lot. Because of work.Now I really gotta go.

Fran-What does he do?

Cami-Stuff.

Fran-What stuff?

Cami-Why do you ask so many fucking questions?!

Fran-Fine...See you at school.

Fran walks away slowly and I feel kinda bad.I wait until she is out of sight and I continue walking down the road.

It's become really dark and cold and because of the wind, I have this feeling as if I hear voices behind me.

I keep walking until I reach the end of a very large road and then I see two tall men standing in my way.

Man #1-Hey look she's a pretty young thing isn't she?

Cami-Just get out of my way.

Man #2-No can do.

OK Camila, you are gonna get out of this.

Cami-Stop bothering me.

Man #1-Oh that's cute.

One of the men grabs me and pushes me against the wall in an alleyway. He puts his face really close to mine and I can smell the alcohol on his breath.I try to push him off of me but he is too strong. I then kick him in the shin and try to run away but the other man grabs me and pushes me on the floor.

Cami-Just leave me alone!

One of them grab me and as I struggle to get free, the other falls on the floor and I stare.

?-Let go of her now!