upducting

You were walking through the forest enjoying the fresh air after just killing a random dude for saying you had nice tits... "People these days don't have manners... Like I have any...," You said shrugging with your eyes closed. You start to sing. (Let me know if you know this song in the comments).
Just an average girl
She always wore a smile
She was cheerful and happy for a short while.
Now she's older,  things are getting colder
Life's not what she thought
She wished someone had told her
She told you she was down
You let it slip by
So from then on she kept it on the inside
She told herself she was alright
But she was telling white lies
Can't you tell, look at her dull eyes
Tried to stop herself from crying almost every night
But she knew there was no chance of feeling alright
Summer  came by, all she  wore was long sleeves
'cause those cuts on her wrists were bleedi-
You get cut off by a stick snapping behind you. You turn around and saw nothing... "Damn...," You said to yourself you just kept walking untill you start to hear static. "Who the fu-," you get cut off by the sound hurting your ears. You fall to the grass covering your ears trying to stop the noise. You feel a blunt object smash against your head causing you to black out. You woke up in a room chained to a table "Murph!!," You try to yell out but you were gagged *really stupid fuckers* you thought in your mind *As if I was going to fucking bite someone... Probably would...* You thought to yourself again you try to struggle against the restraints with no budge. You were supprised but unfazed. You hear the door open and a male walks in. You look at who it was. His face was a pasty white and he had a fake smile his hair was black and greasy, stringy he was wearing a white sweatshirt that was covered in blood stains his hands were in his pockets. He was wearing black pants too. I like his style... You look at him in the eyes as he walks toward me. He ripped the tape off of my mouth causing you to gasp "Mother fucker that hurt!," You yell at him "Good to know. The names Jeff by the way,' he said unfazed by my tone of voice "Melody oh and why the FUCK did you take me here?," You said  he looked at me for a while then answered "Bosses orders," he hissed taking you by supprise by his sudden mood change "can you at least unchain me?! It's not like I'mma run," you said rolling your eyes "Nope!," Jeff said as he walked toward the door "Unlock the damn chains or when I do get out i will stab you in the FUCKING BALLS!!!," You yell thrashing against the chains. The jackass left the room. You sigh and look up at the celling you felt like singing again...
(Know the song? Let me know!)
I had found you
I had left you
I forgave you
I forgot you
You possessed me
You controlled me
Said you loved me
Said you'd kill me
He's speaking speaking for me
I'm a worthless human being
He's still speaking speaking for me
Keep your voice down or he'll hurt me
Exorcists can't save me now
I swear to you that I'm fine
Please let me die to be found
He speaks for me nerves that I grind
Speaking louder in my own voice
Blocked by the voice of a demon inside
I act coy and I play nice
Only to die on the inside
I-
You get cut off by the door opening