??!?

"You eat peoples hearts?," He said and I nodded I think he was smiling I'm not quite sure... He stands up and grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me out of the house. I let him pull me... I was interested in what he wanted to show me.... We made it to the forest and he lets go of me. "I swear to God if Jeff pops out of nowhere and trys to rape me again I will be pissed," I say rolling my eyes. Jack just looked at me like ' Jeff really did that?' something caught your nose and you started to follow it. You made your way through the forest for a while untill you stop by a man walking through the forest with a flashlight. You grin and knock him out making him levetate and follow you. You made your way back to Jack and he was sitting the not doing anything. His eyes were dripping a black ooze. You didn't mind you drop the man infront of him. You knew what he ate... You are the same...
You looked up at you and back at the man. You stand over the man "he is alive of that's what your thinking. You can do the honors," I said as I sit down with my legs crossed. I lean all the was foward and watch him cut up the body slowly at first but then he goes insane he sighs hands into the man's stomach and rips it open he takes his scalpel and cuts out the kidneys. I turn around and look the other direction cause I know he doesn't like to be watched while eating. I sit there and wait for a while until I feel a tap on my back I turn around and see that he was holding out the heart to me. I grab it and thank him I eat it and smile my teeth covered in blood.
———————————————————
Is there any difference in the way the typing looks? Cause there is to me... it is all like spaced out and thin... I don't really like it...