payback

He turns around and you kick him between the legs "OW YOU FUCKING SHIT THAT HURT!," he yelled and you smerked "Good to know," you were now using his words against him "Your lucky I didn't use this...," You soon the knife between your fingers skillfully "Bye bye Shit face," you said as you kicked him in the head knocking him out. You walk out the room and into the Hall you stretch and walk down the hall and about to go down the stairs when you feel a small hand tap you. You turn around to see a small girl in a pink dress her light brown hair down to the middle of her back she had emerald green eyes. She was holding onto a teddy bear. "Hello Mrs!," She said smiling. You smile back you didn't know the kid but you had a soft spot for small children. "Hey kid wanna piggy back ride?," You said and her eyes glow with excitement. "Yes please!!!," She said. You pick her up and place her on your shoulders and started to walk around the house with the giggling girl on your back.
(Few minutes later)
The small girl falls asleep her head leaning on yours. She was holding get teddy tight to her chest as she snoored silently. You pick her up and carry her bridal style and walk to slenders office. You knock on the door being tired yourself you wanted to know where your room was or who you were sharing with. Come in you open the door and walk in alittle ways "Hey slendy it's me... I was just wondering were my room is," you said and he nodded. Your sharing a room with Sally. The girl your holding right now. Her room is up the stairs at the far left.  He said and you nod you thank him and carry Sally  out of the room and up the stairs. Weair I haven't seen many others yet... Maybe cause there all in bed. You thought to yourself as you reach her door. It was already open a bit so you push it open with your foot. You made your way over to her bed and layed her in it covering her and her teddy up. You walk over to the bed that was opposite hers and flopped down on it. Bouncing back up from the springs. You took off your sweatshirt and hung it on the mantle. You got into the bed and covered yourself up. You look at the light switch and flicked it off with your telekinesis. A small nightlight lit the small section of the room where Sally was sleeping. It didn't really bother you. You lay down on your stomach and notice there was a small fan on the mantle. You flick it on and it wurrs to life. You sighed as the sound calmed you and you layed your head down on the pillow you used your telekinesis to crack the door and you soon fell asleep afterwards.