Chapter Four: Falling In Love

It was Royal Rumble and both Seth and Becky had a match. Becky's match was first, but the show didn't start yet.

"So, you have a second chance at that title?" Seth asked.

"Yep," Becky said.

"Are you nervous?" Seth asked.

"I mean a little bit, what about you?" Becky asked.

"Yeah, there's a lot of big dudes in the rumble and there's veterans," Seth said.

"Becky, you're on!" One of the producers called.

"See ya," Seth said.

"Bye," Becky said and walked off.

Seth was definitely catching feelings, but he didn't know how to go about it and he wasn't so sure if Becky was either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Becky's match, which she lost. She decided to go see Seth since he's the only one who was really capable of cheering her up.

She knocked on the door and heard Seth say, "Come in."

"Aww, what's wrong, Becks?" Seth asked.

He pulled her into a hug.

"I didn't win and I had a wardrobe malfunction," Becky said almost in tears.

"Don't cry, it's going to be alright," Seth said.

Seth laid her onto the couch.

"You wanna talk about it?" Seth asked.

"I was so close to winning it!" Becky exclaimed. "If she just hadn't put me in that stupid submission," Becky said.

"The Asuka Lock?" Seth asked.

"No, something different," Becky said.

"Becks, there's a bunch of other opportunities," Seth said. "Lana's injured and she's competing in the rumble, so maybe you can take her place if she gets even more hurt," Seth said.

"You're right, thanks Seth!" Becky exclaimed.

As she was thanking him she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the lips. She realized what she did immediately apologized.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Becky said.

"It's okay," Seth said not having a problem with it.

Secretly, he loved it and wanted more.

After Becky left and she thought about her feelings.

Becky loves Seth.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!😃