Chapter Twelve: Regret

Seth really regretted making that deal with Sasha and breaking Becky's heart. He decided to go apologize to her.

"Hey, Becky, can I talk to you?" Seth asked.

"No, you know what you did," Becky said angrily and walked away.

Becky made her way to the women's locker room. Charlotte, Naomi, and Alexa was there.

"Hi, guys," Becky said sadly.

"Becks, what's wrong?" Charlotte asked.

"Seth cheated on me," Becky said.

"What!" The girls said.

"How dare he cheat on a beautiful, energetic, and funny woman like you," Alexa said.

"Thanks, Lexi, but obviously he didn't see that," Becky said.

"Becks, don't let that bother you. Don't let that ruin your spirit, plus you're better than that," Naomi said.

"Aww, thanks guys, you're the best," Becky said.

They all hugged.

"Who did he cheat on you with?" Charlotte asked.

"Sasha," Becky said.

"Should've known," Alexa said.

"What do you mean?" Becky asked.

"Sasha told me that she had a huge crush on Seth and that she was jealous that you two were together," Alexa said.

"You should go talk to her," Naomi said.

"Don't have to tell me twice, bye guys," Becky said.

"Bye," They all said.

Becky made her way to Sasha's private locker room. She knocked on the door and Sasha opened it.

"What do you want?" Sasha asked.

"May I please come in?" Becky asked in the nicest tone.

"Ugh, Fine," Sasha said.

Becky stepped in the room.

"What do you need?" Sasha asked.

"Come sit," Becky said.

She patted the seat next to her gesturing for Sasha to sit.

"Look, even though Seth and I may not be in a relationship anymore I still You to stay away from us. Because I know your past and for the sake of Seth, my friends, my family, and I's health I recommend you not to hurt us," Becky said.

"You don't get it. Seth is mine and will forever be mine. And if you come in between us, then get ready for a rude awakening," Sasha said.

"Alright then," Becky said.

She then exited the room.

Becky had no idea how much of big mistake she just made.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!😃
I just got back from playing a Women's Ladder Match In WWE 2K19 it was intense.