Chapter Fourteen: Kidnap Part Two

The kidnapper was driving to their destination.

Becky suddenly woke up and she found herself as what she assumed to be a trunk, which it was. She felt the car stop as they reached their destination.

The place was a raggedy building that was old. It was very rusty. The kidnapper opened and it revealed Becky. Becky was tied with rope and had tape on her mouth. The kidnapper took Becky to the rusty dark building and sat her in a chair and ripped the tape off her mouth.

"Who are you?" Becky asked.

The kidnapper took of the mask and it was, Sasha.

"I should've known," Becky said.

"Surprise!" Sasha said.

Becky was trying to get out and she started to squirm.

"I don't know why you're trying to get out. You're not going anywhere," Sasha said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, Bayley, have you seen Becky?" Seth asked.

"Why would I tell you, cheater," Bayley said.

"Look, I know I did wrong, but please tell me where she is," Seth pleaded.

"Fine, I don't know she hasn't been coming to the shows lately, neither has Sasha," Bayley said.

"Oh, okay," Seth said.

He then walked off. Seth instantly knew what had happened to Becky and Sasha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We're going to have so much fun," Sasha said.

Becky was scared and she wished Seth was there despite his wrong doing she still loved him.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!😀