Chapter Two: Seth's POV

I felt really bad that Becky wasn't able to compete on Sunday and I felt bad for the WWE universe because they wanted to see that match.

I was at catering when I saw Becky walking by.

"Hi, Seth, What are you doing here?" Becky asked.

"We are supposed to ambush the men's locker room," I said.

I gave her a hug. Her hair smelled nice, and I know that's kind of creepy.

"I'm sorry you can't compete," I said.

"It's okay, I'm supposed to choose someone to replace me in the match," Becky said.

"Who are the potential replacements?" I asked.

"IIconics, Charlotte, Carmella, Asuka, Naomi, Sonya, and I think Mandy," Becky said.

"Who will you choose?" I asked.

"Charlotte, I know she has what it takes to win," Becky said.

"Good pick," I said.

"Becky, you're up," One of the crew members said.

"Okay, bye, Seth," Becky said and then hugged me and left.

"Bye, Becks," I said.

Becky is such a good friend and I wish the best for her. Sometimes whenever we hug I feel a little spark between us and I feel almost so vulnerable around her, Wait am I falling for Becky? No, no, no, I can't be. I mean she's pretty and all, but I can't like her like that, right?

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!😃
Is Seth in love with Becky?