Chapter One: Best Friends

Becky Lynch was hanging out with one of her best friends, Seth Rollins.

Seth and Becky have been friends for a long time and they loved each other as best friends of course. They never themselves being a couple and Becky didn't want to date other wrestlers in the company.

It was close to Survivor Series and Becky was going against Ronda Rousey since it'll be champion versus champion. She and the rest of the SmackDown women's division were invading the RAW women's division.

During the invasion a WWE superstar, Nia Jax punched her in the face and ended up breaking her nose.

Becky later soon found out she would not be able to fight on that Sunday.

She was walking backstage until she bumped into one of her best friends. Seth Rollins.

"Hi, Becks," Seth said and gave her a hug.

"Hi," Becky said.

"Are you okay, that was a mighty punch," Seth said.

"I'm okay. I'm just bummed that I won't be able to compete on Sunday," Becky said.

"It's going to be okay. Hope you get better," Seth said. He gave her one more hug before walking off.

"Thanks," Becky said.

"Your welcome," Seth said.

Seth was always there for Becky. He always was able to cheer her up and he always knew something was wrong with even when she said she was fine. And Becky loved that he cared. He was a great and caring friend.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!😃
Sorry that there wasn't much dialogue🥺