Chapter 2

Edited

Nasik

Anjali and Preeta had sleeping bags on the floor of the terrace and both laid down and looked at the sky and stars. Anjali was annoyed with the electricity and pouts about the fact of not being able to look at the cricket match.

"I wonder if what it would be like to meet K.L and Karan sir. The first thing I will do is ask for an autograph and......", said Anjali as she trailed off.Of course Preeta didn't want to hear a single letter of what Anjali was saying and so before she could complete, Preeta interrupted. At this point she was very much annoyed and made the wrong words slip."and then what?"

Anjali of course, being her best friend understands her without a second glance so she decided to take a little advantage of the situation."And then I will ask both of them to marry you", she said in a sarcastic tone as she completed.

Preeta was quite casual with the comment, since it made no sense at all. It was just impossible to meet either of them. "You wouldn't do that to me", said Preeta. She thought for a while and then looked at Anjali whom was dying with laughter silently unnoticed by Preeta. Preeta gulped as she thought of her daring best friend.

"would you?"

Anjali makes herself comfortable, turned to the other side and silently giggled. She loved the thought of teasing her bestie as she is so innocent. Obviously you can tell that there would probably not be a dull moment in their lives when they're together.

"Maybe", Anjali continued with her teasing.

Preeta widened her eyes and looked at her shocking. Anjali turned around and stared. Suddenly they both burst into a humorous laugh. That was stupid and illogical. It made absolutely no sense at all.

Mumbai

Karan was at the after party and he was having a soft drink. These kind of stuff was common after a match and of course it tires him and his teammates.As the party finished, Karan drove home.

Karan Luthra lived in a massive Mansion. His family is joint and they all live happily. Of course, they'll have small family issues but it's always solved in the calmest way possible.

The Mansion comprised of a turquoise colour from the swimming pool that combines well with the cream colour of the mansion to give that luxury feel of this dream home.

Palm trees surrounded the pool that gave it a natural feel.
The Luthras lived royally in the grey painted walls.

Karan was exhausted. As he arrived home Rishabh came towards him and hugged him. Rishabh luthra, the eldest Luthra sibling and heir of the Luthra Fim producing company. Both Rishabh and Sameer congratulated him for the successful match. The rest of the family came there and also congratulated him."So proud of you sonny boy", said Rakhi as she engulfed him in a hug. Rakhi Luthra was the mother of three and loved them equally. The Luthra boys had their different likings in their careers.

The eldest Luthra boy was next in line to handle his father's film industry and took that job very seriously because it meant everything to his father and grandmother (Dadi).

The youngest Luthra sibling was an actor. He began his career at the age of thirteen when he got chosen for a role in a small audition for a kids' movie.

The second son of the Luthras was the most distant from his family due to a scenario less than five years ago. Karan Luthra is the captain of the present BPL cricket team. His career began around eight years ago being one of the youngest cricketer.